IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Some times I will dream I have to pee and wake up just before I pee. Has anyone else ever experiences this? I have had accidents from this. Small ones where only my underwear is wet a little. One time I completely soaked the bed. My wife wasn't so happy about it. I have ever wore diapers before. But i want to start.
I am concern my wife wont approve.
You'd be surprised how often that happens, not just to littles but to everyone; I've even had tough guys at my work talking about times when they dreamed they had to pee really bad and then waking up just in time to haul-behind to the toilet. XD I've done it myself lots of times, and once I too didn't make it on time. Good thing wifey and I don't share beds. ::p:

You could always try bringing it up, and if she doesn't approve, maybe a middle ground could be reached with something like Depends; they're not cutesy like diapers, but it's better than a soaking wet bed.
We agree with Alamoraine. It's not weird to have dreams about needing to pee and actually needing to pee in real life.

We recommend bringing this up with your wife. You're in a team with her, and being in a team means listening to the wants and needs of all and making compromises accordingly.

Asking to wear diapers and having a legitimate reason shouldn't be a big deal–if you genuinely believe it will increase your quality of life, and if it's a reasonable change, then there's no risk in discussing it with the one you love.
Thank you everyone. I know I need to talk to my wife. I want our night routine be my time to be in my little space. But with still have a healthy adult relationship :sleep: :heart:
I talked to my wife tonight about being her baby boy. She didn't say much but let pretend nurse from her. Not sure how she will respond in the morning...but it's a start. Stay tune. :paci: :sleep:
Update. This weekend has been a hard one. Since telling my wife I want to be a little, she can't get into being my mommy. Yesterday day I told her I wanted to wear diapers. She said that's not normal. I was having a hard to sleeping (I work overnight s)yesterday and I went into my little space snuggling up next to her. I was fearing I would wet the bed if I went sleep. I told her this. I felt like I had to pee. I started crying and begging her to get diapers. If was the first time I was truly in my little space. It was scary because I truly believe I would wet the bed. I begged her to get me diapers. I was so upset I almost started to hyperventilate. My amazing wife talked me down and comfort me. She didn't have time to get me any diapers yesterday but I order my first online last night. She is trying to understand my need. She is very worried about me. I love her so much. When I saw the diapers where being shipped I got really excited! I can't wait. Bed time for me know. I am trying to wet a bed pad. I am having a hard time. :sleep:
I understand that you ultimately want a Mommy/little boy dynamic between your wife and yourself. I can absolutely relate to that as well as the desire to incorporate diaper wearing into your relationship in some way. I believe you are going about this in the wrong way though.

I strongly urge you to stop pressuring her to participate in your regression by mothering you and/or providing you with diapers. You are bullying her by cornering her with the guilt of a panicking, crying partner who appears to be suddenly, after 15 years of marriage, terrified of wetting the bed. Instead of having a partner who rationally wants to seek a medical professional to what would appear to likely be a treatable condition she’s hearing the demands to ignore the potential seriousness of it and just wear diapers like a child. It’s unfair to not gain her full awareness and consent to what you are looking to achieve.

A situation such as this:
littleboy78 wrote: 4 years ago Since telling my wife I want to be a little, she can't get into being my mommy. Yesterday day I told her I wanted to wear diapers. She said that's not normal.
littleboy78 wrote: 4 years ago I felt like I had to pee. I started crying and begging her to get diapers. If was the first time I was truly in my little space. It was scary because I truly believe I would wet the bed. I begged her to get me diapers. I was so upset I almost started to hyperventilate. My amazing wife talked me down and comfort me. She didn't have time to get me any diapers yesterday but I order my first online last night. She is trying to understand my need. She is very worried about me.
Indicates that you are not respecting your wife in a reasonable way. You’re pushing for what you want with complete disregard for what she wants. You’re coming off as being irrational and mentally unwell. You should get up and use the toilet if you feel the need to urinate. If that isn’t doable then you need to purchase your own diapers and not force your wife into it when she’s clearly disinterested and concerned about these things.

Your marriage is important. Your wife is important. You need to decide how important her participation in your regression is and then evaluate if you are truly compatible for long-term happiness. If you truly feel that you need her to participate then you have to have at least one very honest, very clear conversation with her about your wants. She needs to provide her consent without feeling pressured or cornered into it. If she declines then you need to accept that and back off from what you have been doing.

People deserve to be respected and not blindly manipulated for others’ gain. Consider how your wife feels. Talk with her about how she feels. Respect what she tells you and be mindful of her, her comfort, and her needs too. Marriage is not all about just getting what you want from another person.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]