IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
1. What do you identify as?
I ish a little / age regressor in the baby range no older than 1 and a half (mayyyybeeee 2)
2. Do you have a caregiver?
No sadly I'm a closeted little. I know another little who is also in the closet she's my best friend I sometimes mommy her
3. If so, do you see them often in person?
I do see my "sissy" a lot
4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
Being an adult is icky, when I can be little it's nice
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
Ummm I don't have much I have a couple stuffies, and now a 3ds and um dats pretty much it
6. Big or small stuffies?
Ooooooh I would love more big ones, but I don't have lots of room in my house and most of mine I would class as um maybe medium 12 inches. So they are still huggable just not super duper huggy if that makes sense
7. Favorite little space activity?
I often find it hard to be little and do little space activities due to having parents that are very anti immaturity, sooooooo I duh really know. I write stories about littles and I fantasize about it. And I think my fav activity would be cuddling. But, for now I guess it's writing about stories about being little and stuff.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
What I would like is being cuddled and cared for in gen. Cause I hate bein' an adult and having responsibility
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
UUuuuuuh soooo harrrrrd I dunno where to start ummm maybe cute clothes that are too big, wif animal ears and sleeves much too long so they fial around or maybes a paci or teething toy or baby blocks I dunno!
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
The present would be them and them taking responsibility off my shoulders and taking care of me
I a gothic lolita little girl! i like pointy black thingies ::3: i range between like 5 and 11, i fink

kinda? my boyfriendo acts like one, buh he not really full dive...

i see him daiwy! i lives wif him ::3:

cuddles and stuffies and feeling rights!!

bunchies of stuffies, four pacis, and soon also a onesie!!

BIG!!!!!!

cuddles and watching stuffs ♪

cuddles and watching stuffs ::3:

MORE STUFFIES!! also maybe more onesies and bendy stwaws :heart:

S T U F F I E S :craze: :craze:
1. What do you identify as? Little :hi:
2. Do you have a caregiver? Yes i have the best Daddy ebber!
3. If so, do you see them often in person? Yes we live together :shuff:
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? oh geez... coloring, dancing, getting to spend time with Daddy, baking,all the cuddles i want, my paci lol lot's of things
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? i have lots of toys and stuffie's, a fort dolls, a ton of books with picture's.
6. Big or small stuffies? well i like big stuffie's but the little one's are my fav cos i can take them every where with me. :stuffie:
7. Favorite little space activity? Having my paci and coloring.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? cuddles!! and when he watches movies with me or we go shopping or to the play ground that's always fun.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Hmm... off the top of my head i don't know but.. a doll house or tea set sounds pretty nice :splode:
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? can snuggles be a present??? Lol
1. Little girl/Kitten
2. No😞
3. Skip
4. Being able to be little and not get judged
5. Stuffed animals and coloring books (I haven't told anyone and I live at home due to my stress, so I don't have a paci or anything)
6. Both, I like soft huggable stuffies the most though
7. Watching anime or listening to music while cuddling my Build-a-Bear bunny (good hug size)
8. I don't have one, but probably cuddling, head pats, and spending time with him. Maybe watching a movie or falling asleep together
9. I want a paci, maybe more stuffies, cute pj's, maybe try diapers in the future, always need more anime stuff, and maybe try kitten outfits and a collar
10. Maybe food/sweets (homemade, or from my/our favorite restaurant/fast food place); or a day for just us to hang out, cuddle, watch tv, and get lots of attention
By Ninni7
Little girl :pinkh:
Not really... although my girlfriend acts like one a lot, especially recently... maybe I do idk hehe
Well if counting her- no, we're long distance, veeery long distance, but planning on moving in together! :craze:
That's tough... not sure... *thinking super hard*
5. What kind of little stuff do you own?
Lots of stuffies, a lot of them I've had since I was a kid so they've just stuck around haha, and coloring stuff, some clothes, not specifically "little clothes" but for me they are :stuffie:
Favorites are sort of in between big and small.. I have mostly small ones though, and they're easy to take with me to places
Watching cartoons and movies, coloring, reading, eating!! :share: sleeping... talking to my girlfriend (yay skype), I like lots of stuff!
Hm.. idk the "typical" stuff I guess, just genuinely caring and checking in, nicknames, and cuddles ofc!
9. What little items do you want to own?
More clothes!!! I loooove clothes and can never have too much! and more stuffies :stuffie:
Can they just like put a bow on themselves and call it a day? haha, all jokes aside though, more typical "gifts".. stuffies, or anything pretty! :angel:
By Babyco
1. What do you identify as? Little girl
2. Do you have a caregiver? No
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Feeling free
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Stuffies and blankies
6. Big or small stuffies? ALL STUFFIES
7. Favorite little space activity? playing games, coloring, watching cartoons/movies, and dancing
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? rub my tummy or back and play peek-a-boo it always makes me happy
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? i don't know
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Hugs and kisses :heart:
princess uwu
kinda? weve been talking, and i called him daddy once or twice, but nothings official
we havent been able to meet up in person yet; we had a date planned, but we had to cancel 'cause of the virus
being carefree and able to enjoy what i love, and having little chores and being praised helps w my depression
i have a paci and stuffies, but nothing else :c
both!
playing dress up games on my computer and coloring
praise me and call me cute nicknames uwu
BABY ONESIES and HAIR ACCESSORIES!! and babas and sippies!
cute stuff uwu
1.A little girl, probably between 4-10 for my little age if I had to pick an age
2.No. And I think I'm okay with that finally. The last time I had one I was a bit desperate. They weren't bad, but it wasn't what I needed.
4. I really enjoy the excuse to watch a bunch of old and new cartoons and to continue my Photoshop coloring book hobby.
5. I have a lot of stuffies. I used to have toys but my dog found them so I think I'm gonna steer away from plastic toys for a while until he's better trained. I do have a onesie from when I wanted to see if I liked them but it was cumbersome.
6. Big for hugging. Small for throwing.
7. Definitely Pokemon, coloring books, puzzles, cartoons... Was I supposed to only pick one?
8. Story time! I'm a sucker for stories or songs.
9. I do really like a lot of little clothes but I really don't like buying things for myself. It makes me feel selfish
10.a hollow dark chocolate bear
Little girl (age range of 3-5)
Yes!
Not as often as I'd like 😟
Feeling free and being able to relax and not worry about the adult world.
I have a sippy cup and pacis and toys and lots of stuffies and coloring books
Big! I love cuddling with my big stuffies! It feels like a big fluffy hug with the big stuffies!
Coloring and watching cartoons and playing fun dress up games
Cuddling and playing with my hair. Ooh! And story time!
I dont have lots of little clothes so id want some if I could get stuff for myself, maybe more pacis too.
I don't know 🤔
Young girl/Pre-teen (6-11)

No😢

I don't have a caregiver right now, but if I did I'd like to be around them all day. Literally <3

In a way I feel like I'm getting my childhood back. Not only that, but I enjoy being able to escape the responsibilities of adulthood.

I don't own much, but that's not for long! I haven't been comfortable with myself up until as of lately.

I love big stuffies! The bigger the better, because the hugs keep me warm and happy.

I like dressing up, watching cartoons, movies, coloring, doing puzzles, and mostly playing videogames.

If I had a caretaker, I hope our favorite thing to do together would be playing videogames and watching movies until I fall asleep.

I want cute clothes, different bubble bath soaps, I don't mind pacis, stuffies, and candy.

A new game, candy, a bracelet or a hug would be the best!! ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]