IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 62376
Do you guys have any favorite live action movies or shows that you love to watch either in your Littlespace or outside of it?

My all time favorite movie is Galaxy Quest, it makes me laugh every single time I watch it... and I've seen it at least 100 times

I also really like The Mighty Ducks, Harry Potter, the most recent Jungle Book movie, Hook, Angels in the Outfield, Big Fish, National Treasure, Night at the Museum, The Great Outdoors, Uncle Buck and just about any movie with animals in it(Homeward Bound, Flicka, Firehouse Dog, Black Beauty, Beethoven, AirBud etc.), I also like musicals like Into the Wood, The Greatest Showman, Cats, I also like superhero movies both Marvel and DC
-For shows I would have to say Once Upon a Time, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life on Deck, Boy Meets World, So Weird, That's So Raven, Sister Sister
**I enjoy most of these all the time in LS and out**

Some movies that I love that might be a little mature for my LS I love The Pirates of the Caribbean movies, all of the Jurassic Park films, Indiana Jones, Practical Magic(just about any Sandra Bullock movie really), Mission Impossible
-Shows would be House, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, Criminal Minds(I can't watch to much of this one too late or I can't sleep :shakeno: ), Lost, the original Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Vampire Diaries

:hugs:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]