IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Soo here is the deal. In the last week's I was often to tired when I got home from university to fully enjoy my time when I can get into littlespace. Because of that I often get ready for bed and just cuddle with my plushies for a bit before I sleep. Has anyone else this Problem and knows some ways to not get tired in little space? I just feel often really sad when I see my pencils all lonely because I'm to exhausted to draw. :ninni:
It could be a change in the routine, change in diet or stress in the environment you're in. I have to have a routine to keep me grounded so if i dont complete the routine or it changes. It tends to effect me days sometimes weeks. Maybe put on something that is exciting like a show or movie(pirates of Caribbean). Music helps, i have a whole playlist just with upbeat rhythms and songs that i like to dance/sing or both to. Only other thing would be stimulant such as coffee but i dont recommend that if you are about to sleep within a few hrs. Hopes this helps :splode:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]