IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Good morning!
How are you? Everything is fine? It's been a while since I wrote here, hehe.
I wanted to ask you one thing: I would like to start creating a little routine before bedtime. I noticed that I really struggle to fall asleep, and I often get agitated in doing so so maybe I thought that doing comfortable activities could be useful, the problem is that apart from a good story, which never fails, I have no other ideas ..; ;;
Thanks in advance, and I hope it's not a strange request!> <
Bye bye!
hmmmmm something I always like is a drink like warm milk (almond or soy usually) in my favorite mug, a nice bubble bath, maybe using some of the night time themed lotions and facial wipes, getting into your favorite jammies, wrapping up in a big fluffy blanket with a favorite stuffy, putting on a movie that brings you down (like to a place of calm), makes you feel cozy, for me thats like a halloween special of a kid's show, maybe watching it in a blanket fort, I know you mentioned storytime, idk if you read it yourself or are read to, or use audiobooks, I have found a lot of great ones on youtube. I know those are small little things but I hope it's a start :sick: :stuffie: :sleep:
Bye! Thank you very much for your advice!> <That I have already marked myself, eheh! My favorite stuffed toy is a soft tortoise, so I really think I could use that. Halloween? For real? How wonderful!!!! My favorite shows are the My Little Pony episodes: 3
I think I could buy a cute mug! Maybe, it could help me more!
Thank you again, really! And I am more than sure that, with these little tricks, the nights will become more pleasant! :hugs: :sleep: :shuff:
I like coloring in a coloring book; or finding stuff in my Highlights Hidden Picture book while listening to relaxing music. Sometimes the music is instrumental lullabies, or it could be relaxing yoga stuff. I like doing this in bed before turning out the lights.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]