IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I'm looking for some fun, lighthearted games on Steam that I can play while in Littlespace or feeling little. They don't have to be specifically DDlg or AB themed but, rather, just something cute and fun. Nothing serious--not a bunch of blood and guts flying around--but nothing too childish that it can't keep my attention either, please.

This is what I have so far:
Legend:

[F] - Free to download/play (may be in-game purchases though)
[P] - Pay to download/play
[P+] - Pay to download/play that is $20 or greater

Games:

Stardew Valley - Can you learn to live of the land and make this RPG world a home? [P]
Creativerse - A sandbox game about adventure, exploration and creativity with friends! [F]
Plants vs. Zombies - Zombies are coming and you need to protect yourself by raising the right sun-powered plants! [P]
Monster Mash - Save your friend from silly monsters through a tower defense strategy game. [P]
The Sims 3 - Create your own character with it's own unique life. [P+]
Spore - Create your own lifeform and watch it evolve! [P+]
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum - Develop your own successful Disneyworld--I mean, theme park! [P+]
Child of Light [P] - Play as a little faerie princess who's lost in a magical world. Very storybook-like (lots of rhymes) and super cute!

Faerie Solitaire [P] - Clear levels to earn money, progress the story, and get upgrades. Goes on sale for only 99 cents fairly often!

Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake [P] - "Crammed full of monsters, cake, amazing powers, puzzly bits, epic adventure, witty repartee, secret paths, unlockable characters, silly hats and a wiener dog." (haven't actually played this game, but it looks like it could be interesting for littles?)

Secrets of Grindea [P] - "A fantasy Action RPG, playable by yourself or in co-op with up to three friends!" (looks like it might be decent?)

Slime Rancher [P+] - Try to make a living on a distant planet through slime wrangling? (haven't played this either, but looks interesting?)

Tabletop Simulator [P+] - If you like board games! ^_^

Transformice [F] - Collect cheese, buy cute items to dress your mouse in, level up and gain new abilities for when you're the shaman.

World of Goo [P] - Cute physics-based puzzle and construction game using globs of goo! :mrgreen:

The Spore expansions are pretty nice if you don't already have them too! I really wish the Spore multiplayer servers were still running! :tears:
(I'm British so my price categorising may be a bit off)

Scribblenauts Unlimited / Scribblenauts Unmasked [P+]
Cartoony games where you can spawn and edit items to complete silly quests (or just for the heck of it) I have both they're fun, silly and creative. Unmasked is DC comic themed and adds all the fun of superheros and villains ^U^
BattleBlock Theatre [P]
Cute goofy puzzley platformer that's super fun and ridiculous, I love it. Single player or with a couple friends.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch [P]
Navigate your way through life as a wibbly wobbly octopus pretending to be human. Another ridiculous, fun game. Probably a good outlet if you feel like you need to make a mess and be destructive XD
The Floor Is Jelly [P]
I think this is just about the cutest platformer ever. It's so pretty and pleasant. I haven't got particularly far I think cuz I suck but the environments and stuff are so lovely I could never regret throwing money at the creator XD
Monster Loves You! [P]
"Live the life of a Monster, from birth to elderhood and beyond, making decisions that affect the world of Monsters and Humans." Sometimes cute, sometimes gross, always fun, it's effectively a visual novel/choose your own type game that's not in anyway word intensive, it's silly and casual and who doesn't want to play a lil monster?!

Also any of the LEGO games :)

That's all I've got for now I thinks ouo~
Slime Rancher is superfun!!! They need to update tho or you're done in less than three hours.

Portal Knights - [P]
It's like Minecraft but you have only small islands and the goal is to unlock each island by collecting portal stones and beating the bosses!
Plantera - [P]
It's a clicker game that is kind of relaxing and might be good for very young littles with Caregiver assistance. You grow trees and bushes and plants in your garden, and there are also little animals and helpers. Inexpensive and very casual.

Mana Collect - [P]
For middles, this is a cute anime-ified version of minesweeper, complete with cheery music and cute characters.

Also I'd like to second Stardew Valley, Monster Loves You, and Slime Rancher, as those are great games that I have played or still play while little.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]