IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Button
Hi there!
I was just wondering if anyone else has an Xbox One!
I just recently started playing and only have a few friends.

I only play Minecraft, but we have a lot of other games.
Need For Speed, The Division, Destiny, Rainbow Six Siege, Grand Theft Auto V, umm.. Elder Scrolls Online.
If I had someone to play these with instead of randoms from instance matching, I probably would. ><;
By Wyky
Hi, I have the most recent NFS, GTA V, Destiny, and ESO. Low-level characters in each, and Looking for friends. I usually play during the day, but I'll have some significant downtime pretty soon. I'm not the most skilled. Usually I'm playing Fallout or Rocksmith.
By jken1461
I play Destiny and would love for some people to do raids with. My username is [REMOVED BY ADMIN.].
Last edited by Motherly 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Edited by Admin to remove username.
By LittleMuse472
I have an Xbox one too! I also have Destiny, The Division, GTA V, ESO and more. I'm always open to finding more friends to play with. You'll usually catch me on Neverwinter or The Division though, but I don't mind switching up to play Forza or something else along the lines of it. :3

You can pm me for my gt. :yay:
By LitttleMermaidd420
Little Muse, do you still play destiny?! I would love to have a buddy in the crucible :3 so nice to see this post
By LitttleMermaidd420
Omg I did not realize how many others commented above (mobile site is confusing me)!! I would love some Xbone buddies though hehe
By thecrinklemonster
This is a bit late, but if anyone is still following this, I have xbox one too and wouldnt mind more people to play with! I have ESO, BF1, Overwatch, GTA V, titanfall 2, rocket league :D

pm me for my gt :D
By BigPapa
PM me for my info if you'd like to play GTA V with me. I haven't figured out what other games to play, yet. B)
By BigPapa
PM me for my info if you'd like to play GTA V with me. I haven't figured out what other games to play, yet. B)
By Deleted User 39083
I know this is an old post ... but anyone wanna play ?!?!?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]