Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
1. What do you identify as?
I ish a little / age regressor in the baby range no older than 1 and a half (mayyyybeeee 2)
2. Do you have a caregiver?
No sadly I'm a closeted little. I know another little who is also in the closet she's my best friend I sometimes mommy her
3. If so, do you see them often in person?
I do see my "sissy" a lot
4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
Being an adult is icky, when I can be little it's nice
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
Ummm I don't have much I have a couple stuffies, and now a 3ds and um dats pretty much it
6. Big or small stuffies?
Ooooooh I would love more big ones, but I don't have lots of room in my house and most of mine I would class as um maybe medium 12 inches. So they are still huggable just not super duper huggy if that makes sense
7. Favorite little space activity?
I often find it hard to be little and do little space activities due to having parents that are very anti immaturity, sooooooo I duh really know. I write stories about littles and I fantasize about it. And I think my fav activity would be cuddling. But, for now I guess it's writing about stories about being little and stuff.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
What I would like is being cuddled and cared for in gen. Cause I hate bein' an adult and having responsibility
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
UUuuuuuh soooo harrrrrd I dunno where to start ummm maybe cute clothes that are too big, wif animal ears and sleeves much too long so they fial around or maybes a paci or teething toy or baby blocks I dunno!
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
The present would be them and them taking responsibility off my shoulders and taking care of me

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
1. What do you identify as?
I a gothic lolita little girl! i like pointy black thingies ::3: i range between like 5 and 11, i fink

2. Do you have a caregiver?
kinda? my boyfriendo acts like one, buh he not really full dive...

3. If so, do you see them often in person?
i see him daiwy! i lives wif him ::3:

4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
cuddles and stuffies and feeling rights!!

5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
bunchies of stuffies, four pacis, and soon also a onesie!!

6. Big or small stuffies?
BIG!!!!!!

7. Favorite little space activity?
cuddles and watching stuffs ♪

8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
cuddles and watching stuffs ::3:

9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
MORE STUFFIES!! also maybe more onesies and bendy stwaws :heart:

10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
S T U F F I E S :craze: :craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
1. What do you identify as? Little :hi:
2. Do you have a caregiver? Yes i have the best Daddy ebber!
3. If so, do you see them often in person? Yes we live together :shuff:
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? oh geez... coloring, dancing, getting to spend time with Daddy, baking,all the cuddles i want, my paci lol lot's of things
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? i have lots of toys and stuffie's, a fort dolls, a ton of books with picture's.
6. Big or small stuffies? well i like big stuffie's but the little one's are my fav cos i can take them every where with me. :stuffie:
7. Favorite little space activity? Having my paci and coloring.
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? cuddles!! and when he watches movies with me or we go shopping or to the play ground that's always fun.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Hmm... off the top of my head i don't know but.. a doll house or tea set sounds pretty nice :splode:
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? can snuggles be a present??? Lol

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I like to think I can do most things on my own, cu[…]

Little Space & Wedding Rings

I’m am new to Littlespace, this is something[…]

Thank you! Based on that link, my average age woul[…]

First thank you @AzureAndVanilla you're both swee[…]