IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Easy instructions for littles to do. Show everyone how to craft or make something for their littlespace experience. Do-It-Yourself Instructions!
I live with my biological mother who tolerates my 'childish ways'. I want to help her around the house make her happy with me. So I asked Chatgpt two questions. Here is the first question : 'what age appropriate household tasks can I safely do as a 13 year old?

Here is the answer. I hope it is useful.

"Making her bed and tidying her room.
Dusting furniture and surfaces.
Vacuuming or sweeping floors.
Doing laundry, including sorting, washing, drying, and folding clothes.
Setting and clearing the table before and after meals.
Washing dishes or loading and unloading the dishwasher.
Helping with meal preparation, such as chopping vegetables or stirring ingredients.
Taking care of pets, including feeding, grooming, and walking them.
Watering indoor and outdoor plants.
Taking out the trash and recycling bins.
Cleaning windows and mirrors.
Organizing and decluttering common areas, like the living room or family room.
Assisting with grocery shopping and putting away groceries.
Changing bed linens and towels.

Helping younger siblings with age-appropriate tasks or supervising them under adult guidance.

It's important to note that every individual has different capabilities and maturity levels, so it's essential to consider personal factors when assigning household tasks. Additionally, adult supervision and guidance are crucial for tasks that involve potential risks or unfamiliar equipment."

As I am at the lower end of the middle regression age range I need more adult supervision and guidance.
For those middles,who like me,are around 10-11 in regression age. Here Chatgpt's list of age appropriate household tasks for younger middles:

"Setting up and decorating her own play area or bedroom.
Organizing and arranging her toys, books, and belongings.
Assisting with simple meal preparation, such as making sandwiches or assembling snacks.
Helping to prepare her own breakfast or snacks, like pouring cereal or spreading toppings on toast.
Engaging in imaginative play and creating stories or scenarios with dolls, action figures, or stuffed animals.
Assisting with age-appropriate arts and crafts projects, such as drawing, painting, or making collages.
Participating in light cleaning activities, like picking up toys or arranging pillows and cushions.
Watering and caring for potted plants or a small garden, under adult supervision.
Feeding and caring for pets, with guidance and supervision from an adult.
Setting up and organizing playdates or activities for younger siblings or neighborhood children.
Writing or drawing in a journal to express her thoughts, feelings, and creativity.
Assisting with setting up decorations for family events or celebrations.
Helping to choose and wrap presents for family members or friends.
Participating in age-appropriate games or puzzles with siblings or friends.
Creating a routine for self-care activities, such as brushing teeth, getting dressed, and maintaining personal hygiene.

Adult supervision and guidance are still essential to ensure safety and provide support as needed"
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]