IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Alex
  • Biological Age: 22
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 230 lbs
  • Occupation: Student (studying Music Composition and Theatre)/ part time piano teacher
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: I have a partner but we're not gonna be official for a while because of present circumstances
  • physically intimate orientation: Bi/Pan

• What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I'm looking for a caregiver who can help me be a better person. Gender doesn't really matter to me. Just tell me you're pronouns and I'll respect them.

• Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Preferably long distance, but if you're local that's cool too. I'm particularly paranoid about meeting online people irl, so don't expect me to want to meet you right away.

• Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    They would be super duper understanding about my gender, and know how to handle me on days where I'm dysphoric, and how to talk me out of bad practices like unsafe binding. They would also enforce punishments to ensure that I do what I'm supposed to do, rather than putting it off or lying.

• Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? I'm primarily non-physically intimate, and I would like this relationship to be mostly non-physically intimate, but if I get comfortable with you I can get physically intimate.

• Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    I'm polyamorous, and in a polyamorous romantic relationship at the moment. I do not think I would be a good fit for a monogamous person.

• How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    2 or 3 years

• How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    about a year

• What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    Someone who can help me make/keep a routine and knows how to make the punishment fit the crime

• What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    Unbridled creativity and joy, plus you'd get to hear the music I write which I LOVE to show people!

• If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    Being commanded, forced special burst, denied special burst, edging

• If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    Whips, flogging, nipple clamps, blood, scat

• What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    No public anything. No diapers.

• What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    Nonsexual:
    writing lines
    time out
    early bedtime
    no social media
    no eating out
    dessert privelages revoked

physically intimate:
    spanking
    teasing (without climax)
    continual stimulation
    edging

• What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?

surprise/extra dessert
    praise
    presents (not required)
    delayed bedtime
    skype date

• Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
    nonsexual:
    It's a cold morning and neither of us have to be anywhere. I wake up, snuggle into you, you put your arm around me, and I fall back asleep.

physically intimate:
    I have several, so if we get there, you can ask.
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Nice:
    Little one, Prince/Princess/Princex, baby, (other names can be made up along the way)

Naughty:
    If it's demeaning then I'll probably like it in that situation. (easy adult entertainer/wench/etc.)

• If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?

Even in non-physically intimate scenarios, a safe word might be used, and it must be honored. Everything stops, we make sure we're okay, that no boundaries were crossed, everything is safe, then we discuss why it was used and what needs to be fixed. Depending on the severity, the scene may or may not continue.

• What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    A general dom doesn't necessarily involve themselves with their sub's life and is always in a physically intimate circumstance. A caregiver takes on an active part in their sub's life and routine that might not always be physically intimate.

Plus, littles can totally dom and caregivers can totally sub.

• If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?

Commands
    Master/Slave play (in a physically intimate scene ONLY)
    Teasing
    Immobility (like, total restraints)
    blindfolds

• What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Dress up
    Musicals (even "Grown up" ones)
    Gardening
    Cooking/baking
    Classic Rock

• What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Jim Henson's Labyrinth
    Peter Pan (on broadway, with either Cathy Rigby or Mary Martin as Peter)
    Moana

• What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Sour candy
    Meatloaf (but not if you use a tomato sauce. I use a cream of mushroom soup sauce)
    Quesadillas

• During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I'll probably be thrown off my guard because I really really really hate fighting with people. It wears me down so much. I usually try to stay calm but sometimes I can sound really angry or salty or mean and not even mean to. After It's over and I've had time to process it, I'll probably regret everything I've ever done and cry.

• What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I also practice mild witchcraft but I pretty much never cross it with my little space. You can ask if you want, though.
Identifying Role

You can be all those things. You can be a middle/t[…]

New to being a little

I agree with Rhonaan. Take your time and enjoy exp[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

I don’t know of any place that specifically […]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]