IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Rosetta
  • Biological Age: 27
  • Height: 1m68
  • Weight: 45-47
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: It's Complicated (floating between single and in an open long distance)
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? A 24/7 Caregiver
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Local, or with visit possibility.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: Caring, willed to be involved in my life, kind, patient, gentle, interested in feelings and thoughts as well as moving forward. Also, someone educated, that I can adore :)
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? I don't really "play" but I'm willed to try.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Either one depends on who we are.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? 2 years
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom? Someone to make me feel safe and comfortable, and can also bring about that nice tingly feeling in my belly *blushes*
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver? Being adorable, smart and fun to be with.
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, or guided? Hmm, it can go from a gentle, authoritative scolding (they can be really impressive) to a spanking. Honestly, I don't have too many experiences.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy? It really depends on the psychology, even simple things can mean the world depending on the situation. I think its all in the eyes and facial expression. Of course I also like to get pampered, being taken out to the movies, or a nice fancy dinner!
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: Haha, I wrote some stories about them. They're things that I like to stay fictional, but the feeling that they give me I'd like to feel for real. A man telling me in low voice that everything will be okay, that he has to just check on some things and I shouldn't be worried but I have to be good and cooperate :)
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? I've thought a lot and in the end concluded i'd want it to be something that he likes to be called. If his dream is "Daddy" then it's going to be that, if it's something else then that's great too.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? It's not all about sex, it's someone really liking to take care of you and your life and have the "daddy" feeling of it all. He likes to be the hero and be adored by his little.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Going to nice dinners, going to the spa, playing a game together, trying new things, going horsebackriding, anything that involves clothes from before the 1900's hehe, and being taught and shown new things by Daddy :)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy? I can't tell because I often get scared so i don't watch the ones that I think are truly amazing.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods? Fusion, shellfish, italian, Japanese.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? Depends on the moment but i cry a lot then :/ And i never ever continue living without everything being fine and resolved again (unless the person is abusive).
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? Oh, so many things! I think I'd like to meet first, and also, I'd like to see a picture of you because physical attraction is important. I also like to get spoiled (kind of a tiny bit like a sugarbaby but WITHOUT all the nasty bling and coldheartedness. I basically just like to feel fancy in an elegant way ;)
    So, if you want to get to know, please contact me on kik because I don't check onhere.
Bump, still looking!
Age doesn't really matter anymore, as long as you're older :) Not all my answers may be still accurate, so if you think you'd like a needy girl that likes your caretaking, is sometimes a bit feisty but always polite, and adorable, feel free to contact me.
So, I wanted to bump this, since its been a couple of weeks since i did. However i dont see the button where it always is? Is it really 24 HOURS as mentioned in the stickied help thread, or is it 24 days or something? I usually come to bump once a month or so, so maybe the thread just wrote hours instead of days?
Last bumped by Rosetta 6 years ago.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]