IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): SurrealPink
Legal Age: I'm 30 years old in big years!
Gender Identity: Female! Little princess
physically intimate Orientation: Straight/heterosexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: I am single as a Pringle!

Approximate Regression Age Range: 0-4! I do also have a middle side 12-14.

What type of partner are you looking for here?
I'm looking for a caregiver/daddy!

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Only local matches please. ☺️

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? I am strictly monogamous!

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

My perfect match is a sweet, nurturing, daddy/caregiver who is patient, kind, and a good listener. And who will comfort me and hold me if I cry. And would check in with me often to ask how I'm feeling and how my anxiety is. And take naps with me, read me bed time stories, and go out on littles dates with me.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?

I've always regressed involuntarily to cope with trauma, and I've always felt like I need an authority figure to care for me, and I've always been drawn to cartoons.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?

I like non physically intimate caregiver/little regression. My littlespace is my safe space.

How long have you identified as a Little?

Since my early 20s!

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished?

No. It makes me feel bad and breakdown crying. I need support and comfort, not punishments.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner?

I am incredibly kind, emotionally available, and provide excellent emotional support, my love is unconditional, I will make you cute lunches for work too! I'm very loyal and I will be your little cheerleader!! I'm also very good at daily romance like writing love notes for my partner!

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

It's the weekend. I wake up and realize daddy isn't in bed. I panic and run downstairs and notice there's a plastic table cloth on the counter, along with several small dishes with different colors of paint in them and a big piece of paper. Daddy is standing behind the table smiling. I run over to him and bury my face in his chest and he strokes the back of my head to comfort me. "Is it finger painting dada?" I ask shyly "yes it is my sweet girl! Who's the goodest girl in the universe? Do you want to try finger painting with dada?" I nod yes and Daddy and I sit at the table finger painting together. I feel safe and happy and like if I were to break I would be caught. And then later we frame our painting as a symbol of our love.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Summer Camp Island, pasta, unicorns, lemonade, pretty lights

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
Bojack horseman, summer camp Island, the good place

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Pasta, potatoes, lemonade

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Melanie Martinez, Orla Garland, Attarashi gakkou

What is something you have recently learned?
I tend to take care of others to the point I neglect myself

What is your current biggest life achievement?
I made it to 30! Life has been very very hard. I'm just proud I'm still here.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

If it is in argument in which my feelings are hurt I cry and try to get comfort from my partner. I just want to be held and told that everything will be okay and an argument or disagreement doesn't mean you don't love me.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention?
I think that sounds fun. We could do so many fun things together. I have a list of little dates I want to go on once I find my cg.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I have crippling CPTSD as well as crippling anxiety so I need a cg who is adept at caring for a mentally ill little.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]