IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Kuri or Ace for now
  • Biological Age: 32
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 330
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Engaged, open relationship
  • physically intimate orientation: Asexual panromantic
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? I'm looking for a caregiver, a Mama or Daddy or whatever you like to be called.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? I prefer local or someone able to skype/text a lot and is okay with sort of role play (like "xxxx climbs into your lap" type stuff.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Super patient, silly, has a sense of humor, can be stern when needed but willing to learn when I'm acting up to be a brat or because something's wrong and I don't have the words to explain at that time and is able to help or discipline as needed and is definately willing to help work through trust issues. Likes geeky stuff, magic the gathering, force of will tcg, pokemon, board games like tokaido, console and pc games. Likes to read aloud and talk about books and movies. Willing to sit through my silly imagination and play with legos and watch or join me in coloring. Someone who enjoys diapers would be a plus, but wetting only not messing.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? Um... off the bat I would say nonsexual. I've been discovering that when diapered and treated like a baby I get a tingling but haven't been comfortable enough to explore that. I would prefer someone who is willing to go super slow with anything physically intimate and within boundaries.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? I would prefer a poly relationship where I am someone's second. I have a primary and I wouldn't want to be someone else's primary if I can't put them in the same position. That being said, I would like to have some decent time to my caregiver where its just us either online or in person. But I would also like times when we all get together as a group and have a picnic or a game day.
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene? Around 10 years give or take.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? About 9 years, my first relationship introduced me to it.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    Someone who is patient, wants a loving silly baby girl and who is willing to help me do the work of growing as a baby girl. And someone who enjoys giving thuddy pain versus stingy pain and someone into knife play would be a huge plus but not important.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I'm silly, can have super intelligent conversations late at night (it usually hits me to wax philosophical at like 2am). I'm a great listener but can be hard to get me to talk verbally, I do better with texting
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? Still exploring this within myself and not comfortable talking about it yet.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? N/A
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? scat/messing, soaping, yelling. extreme play/pain, Belts and the dark (so no hoods or blind folds)
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    I wouldn't say enjoy per se, but I do know i need them for my emotional health.
    OTK spankings with a hand or a hairbrush/small paddle, corner time, hand slapping (like grabbing something hot and having my hand slapped) lectures, and sometimes writing assignments
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Build a bear, Disney store, movie night, being read to sleep.
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
    One that I use to help me sleep is I'm a homeless orphan, like 7ish and someone finds my sleeping hidey hole and "rescues" me, but since I've been living on my own I'm super slow to trust and fight back at first and slowly they get me to trust them and then it goes from there.
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? I tend to hyphenate names, so for example if I had a Daddy who's name is Mike I would probably tend to call him Mi-Mi or along those lines. Daddy, Mama, Dada, Papa, Silly, doody head (if I'm being resistant to a correction usually)
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed? If we got that far, if a safeword or safemotion is used by either, then everything stops.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    They're a bit more lenient, I can tease a caregiver in the way I can't a general Dom. I can beg to go to build a bear or drag them to the Disney store and not have them huff and get exasperated and bored. If I get excited and forget the battery to the camera because I want to see the butterflies, they're going to understand and not just start getting upset. A caregiver gets just as excited about the little things as I do.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy? N/A
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Bathtime, being read to, cuddling, being told, "you're too little" and being "forced" into diapers after trying to assert that I'm a big girl.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Rent
    Good Dinosaur (even though I bawl at this movie)
    Winnie the Pooh
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    Ice cream
    Masala
    Alfredo
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I tend to shut down at first or get frustrated and go to another area of the house until I can calm down and work out the words that I need to explain my emotions.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I have PTSD, DID and I'm learning how to read my body and get on a better track with my self care. I'm a work in progress and willing to do the work. I'm looking for a friend who becomes a family member and is willing and able to help guide me when I feel lost or overwhelmed.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]