IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: BrownSugar71
  • Age: 44 (but black don't crack, I look a lot younger, woo for that!)
  • Height: 183 - six feet tall for those not in UK
  • Weight: 140kilo (SSBBW)
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: Heteroflexible
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? Ideally I'm looking for someone who has actual experience with the dynamic, and not just curious; someone who seeks a monogamous ltr and not just a bit of 'fun'; someone who is nurturing, reassuring and able to lead, not just a person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation with an age-play interest; someone who is just as happy being with a little outside the bedroom as in; someone with interests we can share in vanilla as well as in kink. Big ask, I know!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? : in the UK 100 miles is a long distance relationship, which boggles me. I have no problems with someone being in the British isles but I am not interested in online only.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: My perfect match would seek to address my needs and not just assume I existed to assuage his own; would be proud to have me at his side even if I was clinging to his arm for dear life out of shyness; keen to meet up in real life and make active plans to do so; honest and trustworthy, willing to share and ask questions; and ideally wouldn't disappear after a week or two of talking in the never-ending pursuit of online greener grass!
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? I can enjoy both, but I draw the line at taboo play.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene? about 15 years; I originally was a Domme but switched over time, then found the DD/lg dynamic (something a very good friend hinted at some years ago. Wish I had listened!)
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? fully accepting of it? About eight months. Into it (even if I didn't admit it?) Three years.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom? Localish, honest, preferably professional and relatively stable. I'd like someone who is happy to work through whatever issues may crop up as I may struggle at times, so willing to train, encourage, and discipline if need be. I am very keen on the caregiving aspect, and while I am not into pain, I'm aware I may find myself doing more BeDeeSeM play as trust is built. Patience is important as it takes me a fair time to trust someone.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? I'm a bit weird as I have subjected a lot of subs to kinks, but never actually experienced them myself, so I have no idea what I am actually into. I'm curious about a lot of things: wearing collars, I wore corsets in the past, I'm interested in special burst control, booty hole plugs, restraints and rough play, sensory play and spankings (even though I'm a bit of a wimp!) Love hair pulling and rough sex, curious about some forms of rope play.

[*]If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? I have auto-immune illnesses so anything which opens the skin is off the cards due to infection possibilities; I am also an abuse survivor so smothering, face slapping, degradation or extreme pain is right out. There may be other things which crop up, so I don't know.
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? See above.
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced? But of an oxymoron, isn't it? Punishments shouldn't be enjoyed!
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy? I love hearing I am a good girl, sometimes receiving gifts or a special trip out in my best dress on Daddy's arm. My reward is Daddy be proud of being with me.
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies: With my Daddy, whoever he may be, off for a grand day out in my Mary Janes and dress, off to a dinner where he chooses my meal for me because he knows what I like, then to a movie I have wanted to see for ages (and if I've been good I get to choose my favourite candy), then a quick shopping trip where I try not to tug Daddy first thing into the Disney store (and fail utterly). Then home where I get a bubblebath, my hair braided to keep it from tangling, and a story before bedtime, curled up around my Hello Kitty pillow. Because I get tired easy, I'd need a couple hours of sleep before being awakened to be a bit more adult for play!
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? Ada
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed? - N/a
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? As I've stated above I feel a Caregiver isn't a Dominant person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation type who has an age-play interest. To me the Caregiver aspect isn't just about sadism play - there are aspects of care which can be downright mundane, all designed to help the little achieve what is needed through the day and for the little to be assured and capable of developing. For example, I'm attending university but I have difficulty staying motivated - a Caregiving Daddy in my mind could help me stay motivated with study sessions by setting tasks, and giving rewards or punishments as needed. In my experience a general Dominant doesn't tend to be interested in these kinds of things, preferring to keep the concept of deepening submission strictly in the realm of kinks, pushing kink boundaries and leaving vanilla or non-kink aspects alone.

[*]If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy? Hair pulling, oral sex (giving and receiving), sensual foreplay, biting (but see above about breaking skin)
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Colouring, having outfits chosen for me, help with dressing, stories read to me, cuddling.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy? Frozen, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride (I'm a horror/sci fi fan too)
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods? Sushi, buffalo wings, just about any fruit
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I have a tendency to get angry but then I go silent and try to get away from the conflict by any means possible, even if I know I am not in the wrong. This is behaviour I am trying to correct (like it or not)
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I know I am not the 'ideal' little; I'm older, I'm fatter, and I have baggage. But I also have a little who is wide-eyed, laughing, shy, bubbly, curious, giggly, sometimes terrified, emotionally wanty (I refuse to call it needy), sometimes bratty, devoted, compassionate, loving, considerate, and eager to learn. If you are patient and willing to teach, I can promise you it will never be boring!
Hello,

My name is Gary, I am 47 and I would love us to get to know each other, I read your profile with so much interest and dare I say it, compassion...I think we would be perfect together because I totally get everything you said, I know I'm not the most handsome or the slimmest man on here but I have a huge heart and a great sense of humour...I hope you reply but if not please accept my best wishes for the future x

Gary x

PS I'm in the UK which helps lol
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]