IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Rosetta (My birthname you will find out in private if we are going to be serious :) )
  • Biological Age: 26
  • Height: 1m68 (5ft5)
  • Weight: 46kg (it rocks back and forth a few kgs 45-48 but i really wanna make 50 i just get lazy sometimes to always eat properly..)
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: In an open long-distance relationship (vanilla dynamic with sometimes twisty bedroom play)
  • physically intimate orientation: hetero
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A Daddy, someone that is stable in life and likes to watch someone grow and do well and enjoys to nurture and guide and take care and enjoys having this great influence and knowing someones life is going well because of their nurturing and guiding. Someone I can be good for and that cares about me and my life, and allows me to care back without them getting overwhelmed :D
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Yes I am - i hate flying tho so if you wanna fly me over it'll take some convincing haha but since i live in the capital it isnt too hard to find a good hotel and come visit me! (Or else just online is good too, im just not into online physically intimate things unless ive been with teh person in real life for like a year and there are no other options)
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    preferably slightly older, age matters to me and im looking for someone 26-34 preferably. Someone calming, positive, gentle, kind, caring, can be authoritative without being mean or abusive, has some life experience regarding achievemtns (like a degree or job) not a must but it would be very inspirational to me because im already 26 and i feel like i havent reached anything yet :(
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    first nonsexual but i would like it if i werer attracted to my Daddy so I'd feel like cuddling them and hugging and maybe bathing together even and the rest will flow naturally i guess :D
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Poly since i have an open relationship myself. I stick to it that im monogamous but somehow my life turned this way and i wanna make the best of it however it goes :D Live to the fullest right!
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    2 years
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    No experience at all but ive been reading a lot and i think i have a good idea about what i like and dont like. (which doesnt always equal what is good for me and what isnt haha!). It speaks to me. My bf tried to be my Daddy but it didnt work out at all so I could say i have some experience but no really since it isnt him at all i dont really know what a real daddy-like person would be like.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    That they can take care of me, are enganged in geting to know my personality so they know whats good for me and what isnt, but equally important is that they are willed to share what they like too so i can be good for them (im not talking sex here, i mean that they are able to talk to me openly too about whats going on in their life). Someone that can be my rock. Someone that i can get excited about, and is respectful. (and respectful of ALL of me which includes my bf and doesnt try to steal me from him)....
    Someone to be funny with, someone i can be little with and can make me feel safe letting go to that level. Someone that will stay in charge of life and things even when we are letting go together so i can let go of my worries :)
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I've been told im really cute. :P Also, I am superhonest and open. I will be able to care back and give attention, if feelings grow i can be overwhelming with that, too. I am empathic. I like facial expressions of people so I try to get good at reading and feeling a person. Im looking with new eyes at the world. Im very new so im not exactly sure what Littles can offer aside from generally liking their Daddy and trying to do good in their life so they can make him happy and listen to him so everything goes well. I want to find out. I don't think the answer is sex tho and i would find it quite cheap actually if someone would try to convince me that i need to pay in natura in return for being cared for. I will simply become the happiest person alive on this planet if i feel cared for and i will glow this all over the one taking care of me. To me, sex isnt a payment but it is something that exist as attraction between people regardless of anything else.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    Restrains, some pain so i can feel challenged, toys,... powerexchange :)
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    buttstuff, blood
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    see above plus no physically intimate things over the internet unless ive been with the person in real life for atleast a year...
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    nothing abusive or mean. I dont like being restricted. To me punishments are there to grow, not to imprison. So the whole "if you dont do your homework no seeing me today" thing would have the opposite effect on me: Id be heartbroken cuz i was probably not feeling very powerful towards the homework in the first place because i was feeling lost about it. Someone to guide me and sit me down to get my focus back is better than someone that shuts off their skype. So really aside from being ignored im fine with everything, while communication is key.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Absolutely anything! Surprizes, taken places, getting icecream, movienight together, literally everything. I do like to get spoiled if my Daddy would decide I earned it :D
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Im not sure im into nicknames. Ive never done the Daddy thing but i feel it might be a bit awkward however if they like it i would of course call them Daddy with pleasure :D
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    They are more caring and know whats going on in your life and like to take you under their wing and feel good about when you do good in life because they guided you there and were there for you not just in a physically intimate way but in a real life way. A Dom might care about your life too and guide you there too but i think a Daddy is guiding you in a nice way, a caring way.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Movies or series! Foods, going out to dinner together, i would love to learn how to horsebackride, i wanna be a writer later on so i like to write things if im inspired, i like to feel like someone's got my back in life, also, anything romantic!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Disney. I like princessy stuff, chickflicks. But im also really big on fantasy its just that i cant do it like regular people cuz i get scared :S And then i cant sleep cuz im so scared and i get nightmares and stuffs... but if i wouldnt i would watch everything lol.
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    EVERYTHING... I like lots of different things nothing spicey tho and i dont like unhealthy too much like frenchfries a lot or too much meat, to me meat is supposed to be just tasty i wouldnt enjoy a piece of 200grams of meat and thats it... So i like more refined foods.. italian kitchen, japanese, but really also anything creative, like the stuff they make in masterchef its sublime omgg there is sooo much good food and so many different tastes in this world!!! (yeah it excites me a lot haha)
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I can say something mean and i can start to be loud (but NEVER in public) because i wanna be heard. But if my partner shows hes had enough i get really quiet and feel sorry and listen and we will talk and learn from it and make up. I hate arguments where we dont make up after so it never happens.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    Uhm, i think ive said a lot but still i feel there is a lot of me to share that can bring a smile to their face and since i love facial expressions if im attracted to them i will be the happiest person if im getting to see them glow with happy and enjoyment inside :) I guess the only way to find out is to get to know and see if the person fits right?!
I dunno if pics inhere are visible to all of the internet so im going to post them in the locked forum and paste a link in the first comment :)
I'm still looking. Someone gentle and caring in my life, that can still be strong and guide me. And wants to be with me and comfort me and tell me that things will be okay :o

In any case thank you for reading all this :) Im not always little but it naturally happens after knowing someone a while i slide into littlespace when im with that person, and also when im not little i love the caring and names and everything still; its in my person, i dont act or play it im not into ageplay im just a little :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]