IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username:
Camden_Cross
Legal Age:
I'm 30

Gender Identity:
Male

physically intimate Orientation: Heterosexual
Heterosexual

Current Marital or Relationship Status:
I'm single.

What type of partner are you looking for here?
I am looking for a female little to take care of, preferably one who wears diapers already or is interested in that as a 24/7 aspect of the dynamic. I realize that is not for everyone, but it's important to me as a caregiver.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
Either is fine, although I would prefer to meet in person at some point if that is doable for both parties.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
I am very strictly monogamous.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
My ideal partner as a Little is curious, likes to try new things, and enjoys learning about the world around them. It's alright if you're shy or not very adventurous, but good communication is very important to me as well.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
I've always been the "dad friend" of friend groups, people frequently come to me for advice on various issues, and I've always been the one to take up the rear of the group on long walks or hikes to make sure that no one gets left behind. I'm a very caring individual, and I enjoy helping others as much as I can.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?
I'm not a very physically intimate person. I lean a lot more toward the non-physically intimate end of the spectrum, especially since I'd need to have a connection with the person before any physically intimate activity. I'm not opposed to that with the right person, however.

How long have you identified as a Caregiver?
For about 10 years.

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little?
No. I really dislike having to punish Littles, but I will if it's necessary. I operate on a 3-strike system. First, I give reminders about the rules. Second, is another reminder along with an explanation of why the rule exists and what will happen if the rule breaking continues. And Third is actual punishment. I really dislike physical punishments, so I tend to only use those only in extreme cases.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little?
Words of affirmation and praise, primarily, but I definitely like giving gifts as well. However, I am NOT a sugar daddy, and while I like to give gifts, it isn't something that a prospective partner should expect all the time. What I normally do is set up a sticker/reward chart and then my little one earns stickers through good behavior. Then, when they've earned enough stickers, they earn a reward.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner?
I'm a great listener and a very attentive partner who makes time to communicate and spend quality time together, whether that be online or irl. My little is the most important person in my life, and they will be treated accordingly once we've established that connection.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
Honestly, going on a nice hike or to the fair with my Little would be wonderful. Even a cozy day at home would be fine, just enjoying each other's company and doing fun activities together.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

I really enjoy cycling and rock-climbing and exercise in general. I'm not in bad shape, but there's definitely room for improvement. I also enjoy writing and playing videogames. I've been trying to learn how to cook some more complex dishes as well, but that will take some practice.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
Tenet was an amazing film! As far as TV shows, the ones I've seen most recently are Agents of Shield, and The 100, and I enjoyed both of those as well.

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Burritos, pizza, and pineapples.

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
I'm a huge fan of early 00's music, so All Time Low, Panic! At the Disco, and Set It Off are three of my favorite bands, along with many more!

What is something you have recently learned?
I've recently learned how to use a lot of new tools for work! I started a job in a completely new field for me, so it's definitely been a pretty intensive time for learning and trying new things, but I'm enjoying it so far.

What is your current biggest life achievement?
Getting certified as an EMT

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

Normally I'm a very calm person, so I don't shout or anything like that. I do my best to hear the other person out and try to get to the root cause of the argument and talk things out, but I also understand that sometimes people need to be left alone to think and I am okay with giving space for that too.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention?

I'm completely fine with that, as long as the Little understands that I might not be able to respond immediately, especially if I am at work; my job is very strict about not having cell phones while working.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I am not a religious person, but I come from a family that is, so I understand if that is a big part of life for you and I won't belittle your beliefs.
@MaddieCakes1114, Hi there! It's nice to meet you! You don't have to call me "sir" or anything like that though. I'll send you a friend request and maybe we can talk if you're still interested. No worries if not, I know it's been a long time, and I'm not on very often, so it takes a while for me to see replies. Hope you are well!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]