IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required):
CaringHeart9
Legal Age:
Gender Identity:
Male
physically intimate Orientation:
Heterosexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status:
Single
What type of partner are you looking for here?
I'm searching for a partner who is a little, Princess, or brat to care for! :D
Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
Only local matches.
Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
It depends on what my precious girl wants. If she is polyamorous, then that's fine and I won't try to control or restrict her that way. But if she is monogamous, then I would LOVE to call her my precious princess, my one and only princess. No matter what, I'd just be loyal to my princess. <3
Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
My perfect match for a little would be one who likes pink things, girly stuff, and loves to cuddle and snuggle as that is what I would want to do for my princess. My ideal partner in general would be nice, caring, and understanding for me as well. I do not want anyone who would hurt me or lie to me, and I really would appreciate someone honest and loving. They would enjoy stuff that littles do, such as coloring, playing dress-up with dresses and skirts, painting, doodling, reading bedtime stories, or anything such as that.

We could also go to actually FUN places. We can go to some adult places like restaurants or beautiful parks to enjoy our time together, but we can do some fun stuff together like play games at a kids' arcade, or go to Build-A-Bear, or even check out fun places such as those claw machine places or Nintendo NY as something fun! We should also see the latest animated movie together at the theater and then check out cute stuff! There's also Kinokuniya, which is this cool anime, manga, and kawaii shop I know you'd enjoy! I have so many ideas and am very excited to date a princess!
What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
I've always wanted to do these things with someone, and I want to care for a princess as I think it's an endearing way to express my love for her.
Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?
I am a bit into physically intimate Caregiver stuff, but that's completely up to you and your consent.
How long have you identified as a Caregiver?
For over a year.
Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little?
As a Caregiver, if a brat or a princess behaves really bad, then I usually give a warning. If it persists, I'd have to give her a slight punishment (no play time, sitting in the corner, and stuff such as this). But if she still keeps acting naughty, then maybe I'd have to punish her a bit more. ;)
What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little?
I love rewarding my princess! If she behaves really well, I can get her treats she likes, or give her more playtime, or things such as that. Maybe I can take her to any place she wants if she behaves really well. We can get creative with rewards.
What do you think you have to offer to a partner?
I have a lot of love to offer, as what makes me happy is when my partner is happy. It's actually very touching when I'm the best part of my partner's day, it's just the best feeling ever, you know? When I see my partner smile and laugh and feel no worries in the world, it just can't be replaced as a feeling. It makes me feel truly alive when it happens, caring is just amazing and I love it.
Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
Here's one scenario: my princess and I meet and we do whatever she wants. We maybe go to a toy store and check out anything cute, or we try to find any new girly toy or accessory she might want, and I tell you how beautiful you are as I spend time with you and hold your hand the entire way. <3 Next, we head to a kids' arcade and play games together. Afterwards, we'd go to any restaurant you want, maybe an ice cream shop or any fast food place. Then, we can head to any park or walkway outside, hold hands, and just spend time with each other, as I get to know more about your beautiful self. Finally, we can head back home, and maybe see a movie or read a book together and snuggle. The night would be all for ourselves.
What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
With a little? Anything they could want, I love activities with littles such as playdates, watching cartoons, drawing, telling stories, and anything involving cute, girly things. By myself? I love playing games, watching anime, working out, trying new food, and going out.
What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
PASWG, One Piece, and Fooly Cooly.
What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Anything with beef or chicken, as I am on a diet since I work out. But if my princess wants anything, I can compromise.
What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
I mostly listen to video game OSTs, but I really love gothic rock, midwest emo, or vaporwave. Personally, I love Sisters of Mercy, The Pillows, and Windows 96.
What is something you have recently learned?
I have learned a lot about programming these days, as I am a full-time student who studies CS.
What is your current biggest life achievement?
I have done a lot of things. I've traveled to 5 countries and an island, I have deadlifted 225 pounds before, and I got a huge 4-year scholarship for college once due to my academic achievements.
During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I would never argue with a partner, as I never did so with my ex when she got mad and took it out on me from time to time. It's not even why we broke up and we're still in great terms. But I would never raise my voice in anger or do anything horrible such as that, I would try to reason with my partner and be as patient as possible. I have taken rudeness during a disagreement and I didn't let it bother me because I would love my partner far more than anyone could imagine for me to even possibly retaliate. I just care.
What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention?
I would love it if my princess needed my attention! It's what I strive for as a Caregiver, I want to give her my undivided attention and care, because I love her and want her to be happy.
What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
I've said a lot already, if you like me here then contact me!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]