IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name: Nathan
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 230lb ( Losing fast! I've learned how fun it is to work out!! )
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
physically intimate orientation: Straight ( Maybe Bi? Haven't tried it yet )

- What type of partner are you looking for here?
~ I'm looking for a lovely little. Preferably cute and adorable! Someone who can handle the amount of love I have to give and will match my level of love! A little who won't get upset when I expect for them to keep in touch!

- Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
~ I am totally fine with either relationship! However, a local relationship allows for me to cuddle, massage and pamper my little, so that's always a plus!!

- Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
~ A perfect match for me would be a little that can hold a conversation and won't use "okay","mhm" or "good" as their main form of communication! I'd like a little to have common interests as me but if we don't have the same interests I am extremely open to learning about yours and maybe we can make our own common interests! I love to "adventure", so I'd like my little to be down to just hope in the car and go somewhere and see what fun stuff we can find! But also is okay with just chilling at home and cuddling or playing games together!

- Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
~ I'm down for either! If you're comfortable with non-physically intimate and then it turning into physically intimate or if you'd prefer just non-physically intimate, that's fine! I'll love you just as much either way!!

- Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
~ Monogamous!! My little princess is mine! Sharing your toys is nice! But sharing your princess isn't for me!

- How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
~ Hmmm...I've been interested in it for a while now, but I have only been active or experienced with it for the past year or two! I'd love a little to make new experiences with! We can learn more together!

- How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
~ I have always been caring and nurturing to whatever partner I've had! But 3 years ago is when I learned that it was an actual subdivision of BeDeeSeM!

- What are you looking for in a little?
~ Hmmm...that's a good question! In a little I look for a friend! I want to be able to talk to my little! Tell each other about our day, about what interests us, and what we're thinking about! I want a little who will show affection! If I come home from a hard and stressful day of work, I'd like them to wanna cuddle up in my lap or rub my neck or back and help me relax after a long day! Allowing me to pamper and love them is another must! Showing love and affection is a two way street! I would like my little to be ready for adventures at the drop of at hat. I like to be spontaneous and randomly take trips to get ice cream or something sweet to treat myself and I'd love to take my little along with me! So in short, I want my little to be as committed to the relationship as I am! I wanna feel wanted, needed and loved. Not just someone to talk to when you feel like it or when it's convenient!

- What do you think you have to offer to a little?
~ I offer love, adventure and fun to a little. Like I said in the last section, "love and affection is a two way street". If you want a daddy who will ask how your day was every single day with no exception, then I am the one for you! I will always ask how you're doing and how your day is. I love reading my littlest bedtime stories over Skype or the phone! Playing games with your little is always so much fun! I'm gunna stop here for fear of running on and babbling too much!

- How do/would you provide aftercare?
~ Aftercare can be just as much fun as the actual scene! I love wrapping my little up in a blanket and brushing her hair with her in my lap after a scene! Sitting there with her in my lap feeling safe and protected just feels right! Aftercare always changes! But no matter what your little must feel safe and cared for from the aftercare!

- What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
~ Some punishments that my little could expect are Spankings, Writing Sentences, Denied Cummies, or No Bedtime Story that night (Although that one usually gets broken bc I love reading stories)! But rules and punishments can be discussed further to find what works for the relationship.

- What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
~ I love giving rewards to my little! Praise and encouragement is plentiful! But other rewards include New Stuffies/Paccis/Clothes and the like, Cummies, Extra Bedtime Stories, Trips to the Zoo or other special adventures! But rewards can also be discussed to see what works for the relationship!

- Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies:
~ One of my biggest fantasies is to tie my little up and eat her out until she can't handle it anymore and use toys on her and the like! Most of my fantasies revolve around giving pleasure to my little. I get pleasure from pleasing them! But I'll tell you my other ones later ;)

- What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
~ I'll call my little a lot of names! Stuff like Princess, Kitten, Cutie, Babygirl, Darlin', Sweetie, and I make up other names depending on their personality!

- If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
~ It pretty much understood by any normal member of this community that if the safe word is called the whole scene immediately stops and it is discussed what the problem was and how to avoid or remedy it in the future. Then the scene either continues with the problem fixed or you can move into aftercare if needed.

- What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
~ One of the Biggest things Caregivers should know is that your little chose YOU! A littlest trust is a precious thing! If your little is choosing to be with you then you should treasure that! Never take your little for granted! Always make them feel loved, cared for, and like the prince/princess they are!

- What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
~ The difference between a Caregiver Dom and a general Dom is in the title! A Caregiver Dom cares! A Caregiver Doms greatest concern is the well-being of their little! The love and affection extends from the bedroom into the rest of your life!

- What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
~ Non-physically intimate things I enjoy are: Musicals, The Arts, Fancy Foods, YouTube, and Learning New Things!

- What are 4 movies you enjoy?
~ Movies I enjoy are: All of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies, Forrest Gump, Along Came Polly, and Hercules!

- What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
~ My three favorite foods are: Pizza, Japanese, and Pulled Pork!

- What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
~ I would absolutely love a little who constantly wants to talk! I could talk to, cuddle, and spend all of my time with my little. The one thing my little will have to understand is that the one time I can't give them 100% of my attention is when I'm at the theater! That requires a great deal of my attention! But any other time she can have every bit of my attention!

- During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
~ I'm usually calm and relaxed! Very few things in life are worth blowing up over! Almost every conflict can be calmly remedied!

- What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
~ Hmmmm...What are some things about me? I love theater and the arts! I try to go to as many shows or exhibits that I can. And I always love having a beautiful girl accompany me! I'm rather obsessed with theater and love talking to people about it and learning about what they're obsessed with! I'm always ready to learn!! I wanna learn any and everything! I'm currently attending college to study chemistry and plan to transfer to medschool after to persue optometry so I can have a well paying job to take care of my love! If you wanna learn more about me or are interested feel free to send me a message :) I don't bite...unless you're into that ;)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]