IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Mikey
  • Height: 6"4
  • Weight: 275lb?
  • Occupation: Restaurant cook, currently looking for new job, going into school for business/criminal justice
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? physically intimate will be great, I love cuddling to. I want to be able to talk to my little and give her attention 24.7 without any distractions
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Both.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: Loving, sweet, innocent-like, smart, funny, nonjudgemental, physically intimate, a cuddler, etc
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    physically intimate mostly, but I wont use her just for that.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Mono I don't want to be a player.
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    6 years
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    6 years
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Explained above.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    Love, time, effort, attention, openness, relaxation, etc
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    After-care depends on my mood.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    I love biting, scratching and whispering..
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    I don't want any homosexual stuff towards me at least. I don't want it or need anything near or in my booty.
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    Depends on my mood.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
    Discipline - I would spank, scold, send to corner, use reverse psychology.
    Correct - I would pet, kiss them (like a love tap) , cuddle, play with, draw with, color with, etc. P.s. Ice cream
    Guide- same thing.
    Seduce- I would pull their hair, kiss / bite their neck, grab their booty/pinch then shake it and spank them again, while kissing them.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Candies, sweets, coloring books, story time, blankie shopping, fort building, video gaming, etc
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
    Negative ghost rider, I'd like to have a little for this one.
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Sugar, Sweetheart, Sweetie, Muffin, Cuddlekitten, Darling, Pumpkin, Love, Princess, Honey, a lot more..
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    I slow down if that's what I means. Or stop if that's what it means.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    Never hurt your little.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    I have no idea on this one.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?
    I explained that above.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Tickling, cuddling, watching movies on Netflix, comfort kissing, holding hands.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    My little pony, Hancock, Grandmas boy
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    Steak, pizza, ice cream
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    I love it. I miss it..
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I try to hold back on what may or may not come out. Normally ill walk away from the problem.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I could be the best if they listen to me.
By Little_Panda_Dolly
Hello :P That is a long resume/list but very thorough which is pretty awesome. Which my little pony though. The new stuff or early 2000 version (that is very important, they are very different)? I would like to say though that reverse psychology is a very cruel trick mister. Ice cream, however, is perfect and amazing and should be kept. The other not so much. But hi (waves excitedly like a dork) TTFN.
Hello, haha thanks for your reply. The way I use reverse psychology is like this.

Ex. Little: Can I go outside and kill a bird because it looked at me funny? If not ill beat your butt for saying no.
Me: Would you rather have the bird turn into a human and beat you? While I'm tied up in the basement?

Stuff like that to keep her safe. Say if she ended up attacking one of the migration birds that are hostile.. I don't want my little hurt.. At all. I'll take the pain for her.

What do you mean "2000" stuff haha.
By Little_Panda_Dolly
True true mister on the my little pony stuff. That makes sense, that's not evil at all. That makes a lot of sense actually. It just sounded mean at least it did to me lol. That's not tricking someone into doing stuff like cleaning there room or doing homework *bleh*. That's very nice that you would protect them like that :)
Yeah, I'm not a douche bag. Oops. My danged mouth :| .. That's how I am though, I don't let me little do many dangerous things without my permission or sight. I'm still indecisive about who I want as my little. My other one didn't work out. I cannot have a little that will not speak to me, she cannot say just one one replies and stuff I have a lot of rules. I am laid back for the most part though in an equal relationship.
By Little_Panda_Dolly
That makes sense its really important to be able to keep in contact in any relationship I like both of those and have both too. I just do not use them at this current moment lol. I text like no ones business though. And its okay I have the mouth of a sailor unless the swear jar has been activated or I am nervous/anxious/little, lol. Its a problem I admit but; my favorite movie when I'm little is DROP DEAD FRED and is my favorite movie from the 90s onward that has people in it. That movie cusses up a storm if you didn't know. I name everything fred because of this movie. I know rules like no bodies business (I am a military brat and sorority girl; rules and chores?voluntolding are my life). Hope to talk to you again soon :P
By onlycurious
Hi! I am interested in getting to know you better and seeing if we click together.

Do you hang out in the chat room here any time? If you do, let me know when and I'll try to be around.

I want to take things kind of slow and don't want to give out my kik just yet. Maybe we can message through the site or chat room here first for a little bit until I feel comfy?

LET ME KNOW!!!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]