IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Height:5 foot 10 Inches
  • Weight:250lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status:Single
  • physically intimate orientation:Straight
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A little girl, someone who I feel connected to and responsible for. I am looking for something permanent and deep that lets me give my little a platform to grow and succeed in their life.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Both. But mostly local or if you are living nearby sense my work allows me to change locations with semi-minimal headaches.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Someone who has dreams and desires to help others. Caring, nerdy, and also firm in their convictions. I wish to be a partner in a relationship not a dictator. I am neither master nor are you my slave, I see little and big as a one of Leader and follower, I will guide them in life and they will be my eternal partner and companion.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    I am very physically intimate (inexperienced in some ways). I am a Demi and require a deep emotional connection to actually be physically intimate with someone. That being said I have had littles before, one that wanted nothing but sex and hurt me in the process, and another that was an asexual just coming out and is still a good friend of mine.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    About 6 months sense my first foray into the scene but have had interest for many years.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    4 months
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Kind, loving, energetic, but also trusting. I want a little that wants to trust in my decisions rather than obey my commands/whims.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I am loving, kind, and love giving attention and guidance while remaining a teacher. I want to help and mentor my little giving them the oprotunity to grow and learn improving their lives and becoming a better person. Plus Netflix and Cuddles :food:
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    I would use lotion and a slow and gentle massage allowing my little to understand that I care for them and will help them heal every step of the way.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    Spontaneity, public actions(not exhibitionism), and rope play.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    Scat, major masochism/sadism (I neither enjoy inflicting or receiving pain) though I am not against biting, spanking, or choking if done with some preparations and rules, finally polyamorous actions (I've been cheated on and can't stand anything of the sort).
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Princess, little one, cutie pie, and my perfect little princess
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    Stop fully, and while performing aftercare we discuss why the word was used and how we can avoid a similar situation does not occur again.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    DDLG isn't all about sex and control. Its about love and companionship.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    True caring and the desire to relax with a little letting our hearts heal from the strain of the world with our little.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    I love it, as long as they understand that if I'm busy with work or otherwise held up they may be patient for a short while. Other than that I will shower them with as much attention as I can give.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]