IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Is your polycule looking for a new family member? Are you a triad, quad, or more seeking a Mommy, Daddy, or other gendered Caregiver? Maybe your group is seeking to add a Little sibling, such as a baby brother or non-binary little?
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
PolyPatchwork Username(s) (required):  CherryBlossomTea
Legal Ages of All Partners Involved:  35(me) 28(my CG)
Gender Identities:  F, she/her
physically intimate Orientations:  Demisexual, sapphic
Location(s):  Oregon
Current Marital or Relationship Status of Primary Partners:  In a CG/l dynamic

How long have you been together as a couple/family?  About 7 months

How does each current member of your relationship identify within the CGL community?  I identify as a little, middle, and general age regressor. I have a CareGiver who also identifies as a Soft Daddy Dom.

Approximate regression age range of any little in the current relationship:   5-13ish?

How many additional partners are you hoping to add to your relationship?   1

What type of partner(s) are you looking for here?   A little sister, a best friend, maybe more later on as things develop.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?   I'm open to long distance as long as it is within the US and there is a plan to travel or relocate as I am really looking for an in person friendship/relationship.

Do you prefer a closed relationship or a relationship where your newest partner also has other partners you may not be involved with?  I prefer a closed relationship but I am open to talking about other possibilities.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:   A good match for me would be someone who is creative, likes to have in depth conversations, enjoys nature, and appreciates the quiet. Someone who is looking for a serious, long term commitment but also willing to take things slow and allow things to develop naturally. Someone who wants to work together for positive changes and personal growth, aiming for a balanced and healthy relationship. Someone who is understanding and patient with me. Also! Someone who is silly and wants to share their littlespace with me.. some one who wants a little best friend, a big sister, or a "twin" that they can do pretty much everything with. Someone who prefers being cozy over partying, wants to write fancy letters, and enjoys tea!
Some qualities I am looking for are: thoughtfulness, sincerity, dedication towards personal growth, kindness, and positivity. Of course, I'm not expecting all of this precisely, I'm interested in developing a bond with another individual so I am open to whoever they might be and however we might develop.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as little(s) and/or caregiver(s)?   I identify as a little because I can remember when I decided to "grow up" and not like cute things and try not to be "too sensitive" .. huge mistake! Haha jk.  But I feel I have been a little for a long time or perhaps I am little at heart.. so to deny it is to deny a part of myself.. which simply won't do! 

Also.. a part of me is very drawn to the CareGiver role.. I tend to take that type of caring role in past relationships; caring for others is how I show my love. I have been a professional caregiver for years because it has been the most rewarding work I have ever done, though I am currently taking a break from the field. I am focusing on healing right now and I take being a CareGiver very seriously. I've never officially been a CareGiver yet but I hope to be able to make that kind of connection in the future possibly.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?  Nonsexual

How long have you identified yourselves within the community?   About 5 years

Is punishment (or funishment) expected or already an existing component of your relationship?   Punishment isn't expected, I feel it depends on what works for the individuals.

What do you think you have to offer to another partner?    I can offer my genuine interest and care, as I put my heart and soul into whatever I believe in.. I can offer my active listening skills and emotional support, I can offer a different perspective and insight, possibly advice  based on my experiences.. I can offer a best friendship if someone is as willing and invested as I am in creating something lasting,.. and lastly, I want to mention that although it may be something in the far future, I would like to someday be able to offer a long term partnership based on whatever we negotiate and develop.

On a more romantic note, I can offer adoration, verbal and physical affection, poetry, hand written notes and letters, homemade food made with love, thoughtful gestures, daily communication, and someone you can count on if you need accountability or a buddy system.

In the future I hope to be able to offer more but this reflects my current interest.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourselves?  I am introverted and have a bit of social anxiety from time to time, I need plenty of alone time as it is my way to recharge.. and in my mind, I prefer to do that alone so when I rejoin society I can be a more positive influence, haha. Also, I am in therapy and healing. This is super important to me and for a potential partner to know.. I am sincerely working towards growth and healing and looking for others who are committed to that path as well. I'm the type of person who is both a big dreamer and a do-er.. I'm always finding creative ways to keep working towards my goals and I hope we can manifests both our goals together!

One last thing; I have a long distance CareGiver whom I have a close bond with and I feel so lucky to have such a kind person as a CG and friend. Anyways, he is supportive of me making friends and forming other relationships, especially if I can have people I can spend more time with in person. He is monogamous and not interested in being involved in my relationship(s) besides on a friendly level.
Last bumped by CherryBlossomTea 8 months ago.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]