IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Littlebird89
Hello :hi:

I've never posted before but wanted to get some advice.
I've recently discovered I'm a Little.
I'm married and my husband has zero interest in exploring this with me.
I enjoy it when he's not home because I can get into my head and be silly and dance around my living room. We have kids so when they're home I get play with them.
I didn't realise this was a part of myself until I saw something and it just clicked. I love cartoons (the 90s cartoon network kinda stuff and scooby! Loooooove scoobs) :splode:
Any advice for a lost Little who seems to just be floating and unsure of what to do next.
I've been unhappy for a long time and scared to do anything else or make life choices. It makes me want to cry and I have a few times. Mainly in the shower because noone can hear me. :tears:
I feel so lost.

Thank you
Little bird
By LunaLilac
Hii :hi: :hi: :hi:

Congratulations on discovering a new facet to yourself! It's great that you can enjoy yourself like that around your kids, and that you can match their energy! I think ultimately you're going to have to find ways of exploring yourself on your own in small doses, especially if your husband doesn't want to explore it with you. However there's an entire world of experiences for you to explore, and find what resonates with you, and why it does, like enjoying cartoons like you've said and know there's a supportive group here for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope that this community can help you grow and experience more of your newfound little side!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]