IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So I want a little and I have been trying to find that perfect one for quite sometime. I have talked to many littles and have tried seeing where things go. Even after investing a lot of time I still get brushed aside and don't get a chance.

I am patient and I wait to talk to a little until she is ready. I talk about what she wants and answers questions. It has gotten to the point where there were a couple good littles that I really wanted (different times mind you). Once I started looking at them as a little they dropped me completely.

This most recent one has been very strange and its making me start to question me as a caregiver. My last little was very great but she wanted to move on and actually got out of the BeDeeSeM due to a career change. We still talk as adults but I'm honestly wanting a little and I know it is hard work but my main question is why do they just drop me...

Thanks
Hello! I just want to try to give some insight on this for you, from a little's perspective. Not saying you do, but do you ever call them by a "little term"? Because I honestly didn't allow my daddy of now to call me his little kitty until I asked him if he would be my daddy. Whenever he would refer to me as such beforehand I'd get nervous and scared. I'm not sure why but I guess its the factor being "collared" (not saying you must collar your little once you find them). Also, do you ever ask the same questions, become persistent on one subject, or ask personal questions? I know you say you wait until they're ready to talk, but maybe whenever they are stick to their topic before bringing a new topic into play. I hope I was of any help, and hope your search for your perfect little is successful. :splode:
Also, are there certain types of littles that you're talking to? Maybe (since you've struck out a few times) broaden your horizons? Try different sites? And do you go to any local munches, parties, etc?

Sorry that this search has been so frustrating! It can time to find the right one. ((Hugs))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssainwonderland wrote:Hello! I just want to try to give some insight on this for you, from a little's perspective. Not saying you do, but do you ever call them by a "little term"? Because I honestly didn't allow my daddy of now to call me his little kitty until I asked him if he would be my daddy. Whenever he would refer to me as such beforehand I'd get nervous and scared. I'm not sure why but I guess its the factor being "collared" (not saying you must collar your little once you find them). Also, do you ever ask the same questions, become persistent on one subject, or ask personal questions? I know you say you wait until they're ready to talk, but maybe whenever they are stick to their topic before bringing a new topic into play. I hope I was of any help, and hope your search for your perfect little is successful. :splode:
No I do not call them by little terms. I have the same mindset as you when it comes to that. I do not let a little that I talk to even call me daddy until we come to an agreement. I do not ask the same questions because my memory is quite well. So I remember what I ask and remember what was said. I do also bring in new topics when I can sense it is getting old. So yeah haha. I just want my lifestyle back.
PrincessArielM wrote:Also, are there certain types of littles that you're talking to? Maybe (since you've struck out a few times) broaden your horizons? Try different sites? And do you go to any local munches, parties, etc?

Sorry that this search has been so frustrating! It can time to find the right one. ((Hugs))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I do have my preferences but I do try to expand who I talk to, even in the real world. I do not go to any of those due to my social stance, fear if any word got out the repercussions would be terrible. I do not know of any other sites really. I know that this search is long and it is well worth it. It took a while to find my old little and that was worth the wait. Me being me, I just want that lifestyle back haha
Your not just dealing with a 'little', you are also dealing with an adult. Maybe you have red flags that gets experienced littles nervous or maybe the 'adult' isn't attracted to you, or many other things. More experienced Doms can correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe start off only in an 'adult/adult' period until they are comfortable enough with being 'little' that way you both get to know each other on an even basis. There is always someone out there that thinks you are a 'Greek God' and the bestest daddy, just keep looking. Idea for munches, why not look for people in or near your residence and invite them to your place. Instruct everyone to carry any toys in a carry on bag so the vanilla world doesn't know. If you can't go to the Munch, bring the Munch to you. host a little.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]