IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi I'm a 26 year old little/middle. I switch between the two usually more little than anything. I'm in a new relationship and have no idea how to approach the subject of him being my daddy. He has some qualities however the only time it happens is in the bedroom. For me it's not all physically intimate. And I haven't been in little space for about three months because I'm afraid it will annoy him. He seems more like a master and not a nurturing yet stern daddy. Any sigguedtio s would be helpful. I came to the site for support. I don't know any other littles or doms. I was brought out of my shell in my last relationship which was a DDLG situation. I feel pretty lost. Thanks for reading.
When approaching the idea of asking a lover to do anything for you, it's very effective to know exactly what you want out of the situation. That way, you can think about whether or not it would significantly affect your current relationship. Do you just want to be able to watch Disney movies and color while your lover is around? Even vanilla relationships can sometimes do that. Little themed activities are slowly becoming a more in-thing among adults--Depending on the level of immersion you're going for, it could get messier though.

Whenever talking with your lovers, it's important to be up-front about your desires. "I want this. I would like this to happen. I want you to do this." And for that, it's important that you know what your desires are. So use this site to do some research about what you actually want and then you can go from there.

Also, I would never ever suppress yourself just because you think it will annoy your partner. That's a good way for you to get totally burnt out on your relationship. Just play it cool and be who you are. :hugs:
I think this is a tough one because being a daddy is a very distinct mindset and your boyfriend might not even know it exists, let alone want to take it up. I would definitely, as per PeppermintBatty, work out what you want and maybe just try to get bits at a time rather than hit him with the whole concept. Just a thought. Especially if there is not a big age difference between you, he will most likely not be picking this for one of the spin-balls that might be coming his way.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]