IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Daddysgeek78 wrote:I'm not sure if I'm really a little. How can I tell?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
The way I see it is that you need to do know your own research, but examine parts of your life where you act or feel little.

For me, I built a Tumblr page after I realized that I had a diaper adult interest. From then I grew from it and my little interests have included breastfeeding, pacifiers, crayons, onesies and bottles.

It is your own adventure. Have fun and be safe. :)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Daddysgeek78 wrote:I mean I like dolls, toys, coloring. I mean is that enough? I like calling my husband Daddy. I mostly like the idea of having a rules list.

That's a start, but you define how little you are. Personally, I little myself between the ages of 0-3 years old, but I still trying to make sure that I like all aspects of littlespace like toys and babyfood.

Ask yourself the following:

1. What activites make you the most little?

2. Does your daddy respond in kind to your activites? Does he like it when you are doing these activites?

3. Is it easy or hard to get into littlespace?

4. Why is being in little space important for you?

Consider some recommendations

1. Don't lie to yourself about what you really want.

2. Be yourself when finding your interests in little space.

3. Know the pros and cons in being in littlespace for you.

4. Keep doing research. Start a tumblr, go on other site and read the experiences of others, watch youtube videos of well known littles in the community.

Hope that helps!

Daddysgeek78 wrote:Its hard for me to get into little space. But I'm also a parent so I don't have much time to myself.

Ahh okay. Either way, go at your own pace. There is no pressure. Talking to your daddy helps as well.

I feel like to a degree you just know if you're a little just like I know that I'm not a little. I searched around because I remembered a post from a moderator here recently that had a lot of really good feedback on figuring out if you're a little. Check it out... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12005

I would suggest doing exactly what they said there...
PeppermintBatty wrote:And you? You're just taking your first steps. This must seem like a really big and complicated world to you. Actually it's not complicated at all. It all has to do with who you feel you are as a person. We have lots of definitions for what and who we are as people, but you are going to just be you at the end of the day...and that's 100% okay.
Be yourself. Discover yourself. Then put a definition on that person later.
:hugs: You will figure everything out in a little bit of time. I wouldn't worry so much about a label right now. Just worry about discovering what makes you happiest.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]