IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am generally asexual when I'm in littlespace, although sometimes I will engage in naughty conversation with my daddy. In my big space I tend to respond to what my littles want, although because I am in a relationship outside of my AB life, I don't actively pursue the physically intimate aspect.

Ultimately it's up to you to make your wishes known and state that clearly/up front. I know that outside this site I've talked to at least a couple daddies who don't focus on the physically intimate aspect in ageplay, but they are for little boys :) So I guess my advice is just keep looking and don't despair. There is someone for everyone, somewhere :)
I haven't found a partner yet, but I hope to soon. I didn't feel like I was ready to find a partner for a long time because I have struggled with huge insecurities surrounding my sexuality. I always feared I wouldn't be able to find a romantic partner because I am asexual or because I am into caretaker/little relationships, but that is simply no true. You can still find a loving nonsexual dominant, even as a submissive with little to no physically intimate attraction or desire.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]