IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have just found that I am a little. I met a man that I wanted as a daddy but he didnt seem very nurturing. How do you find and cultivate this type of relationship. Are Daddies very scarce? I live in an outlier city with about a quarter of a million people and although happy to find this out about myself it seems like the dating pool is now limited....anyone else experience this? What does a little do. I dont want just anyone! Any suggestions? :pacy:
It depends on your area and what you are looking for! You can look on here or other dd/lg sites. (: That may help!

Maybe look at places that are around you also? Cities or states.

There are many daddies out there
It wont be easy to find the right one so soon

Also if you are looking for a regular guy to be your daddy i would slowly bring it up to him (:

Once you search more and more i am sure you will find the right person!

I wish you the best of luck!
After breaking up with my ex, I thought I would never encounter ddlg again. I did however, really want to find myself a guy who had another similar kink of mine. After a while we discovered that we both also like ddlg and BeDeeSeM. So yes, there are possibly local daddies! And they might be in disguise. So if you're ever in a relationship, even if you think it will be pretty vanilla forever, make sure to ask what their other kinks and pleasures are! You might be dating a daddy in disguise. 😄
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]