IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I finally found my daddy and I'm happy about it, but he lives in a different Country, well Continent from me. We talk everyday, but by email. I really want to Skype him, but he's having trouble with his Skype. He can't come to see me in the States, because his job might not allow it. I can't see him, because I'm in school at the moment and I know I know I coud see him during summer break, but I live with my parents and they don't know nothing about this and if I told them about it they wouldn't let me go. I need advice
How old are you? There is plenty of daddy's in this country or continent or probably even state. Sounds fishy that he can't get Skype to work... And youve only spoken over email... My advice to you is patience. Hope this helps!
I agree with the others, Skype is not a difficult program to get work. There are also other options such as Google Hangouts and Zoom. If he keeps dodging your requests, there is something definitely wrong! Please stay safe. <3
it sounds dodgy to me, sometimes it is good to tell your parents as they will protect you from any danger and know where you are. I think you should not go to him or do anything as you don't really know him. Please stay safe and choose wisely.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]