IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
i have an account on that one fet community website and another daddy messaged me saying that i'm too young to be a daddy and that daddies need to be more experienced than i am (it's not like i'm a virgin or anything, and i've had boyfriends and girlfriends as well so idrk what he meant by experience; i have to start somewhere as far as cgl goes). i've known this is who i am for a while now, and i would really like to try a relationship with this dynamic as i feel i would be a good caregiver and littles are so cute and i'm a very paternal type of person in all my friendships (i'm always the friend that takes care of everyone).
so is age really such a big factor? i don't care if my little is older than me in actual years. i'm a mature adult. i just don't want people to think i'm a joke bc i'm so young.
By JuneStar
I don't think there is an age requirement to be a good Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver.

When my Daddy first became my Daddy he was only 20 years old. He has, hands-down, been the best Daddy I've ever had or ever known of in the dynamic. I never once thought he wouldn't be a good Daddy because of his age.
(Also, for the record, I am a good amount older than my Daddy and have been into the scene much, much longer than him!)

In my experience, a lot of regular Doms (especially through generic kink sites like that one fet community website) think they are so much better and well-versed in a scene than others. They feel they know it all. I'm not sure why this mindset has developed but I've noticed it time after time (and is a reason that I no longer frequent that site).

At some point, everyone has been clueless about a certain kink. At some point, the person has learned from absolutely nothing to what they now know. I'm not sure why people keep forgetting this and pretend that they've somehow "always" been a knowledge, awesome Dom.

A good Caregiver listens to their partner and pays attention to tailor to the needs of their little-partner. It does take a certain personality because it involves evaluating someone you care about in a non-subjective manner to help them be a better them. Age isn't a factor so much as that type of mindset to love, care, cherish, protect, and help grow another person into being even better and comfortable while showing tenderness.

Stop worrying what other "Doms" are saying about you and you do you. Be who you are and enjoy yourself for that.
In my opinion those who are still in there teens and early 20's who begin becoming Daddy's might not be such a good idea. A Daddy has to be able to take care of their littles needs and for someone still "coming of age" that can be to much for them to handle. Littles can be very sensitive and need someone that can be mature and handle a littles moods and needs without hurting them. So I guess it's more a matter of maturity rather then age.
By AussieDaddy
The person who told you that you're too young is an idiot in my opinion. As you said you have to start somewhere and that fool failed to realise that he/she also started out inexperienced at some point.

Good for you that you know yourself. Go for it I say and don't listen to the 'wanna be's '
By theimpossiblegirl
Honestly, you sound like a good Daddy to me, mister! If you thinks you can be a good Daddy, don't let your age stop you! You should have an idea of what you're doing, but you do gather experience as you go; on both ends of the relationship. Best of luckies! :D
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]