IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By rgbyboye
TLDR at the end
Hi, so my favourite thing is playgrounds. Especially indoor ones, that are super colorful :craze:
But the problem is that they're for kids :sry:
I've gone to some outdoor playgrounds but usually I only go when there's no kids around. I know im not a M/A/P or a creep or anything like that but I feel like the other kids and especially parents are judging me. I really want to go to an indoor soft play area but it's not as easy as going to an outdoor playground, bc with indoor ones you have to like ask to get in n everything.
There's actually a channel on YT with videos of clearly an adult at a soft play area with kids, so maybe it's not that impossibe to get into one of those places.
I'm just really fascinated by indoor playgrounds bc where I'm from we didn't have big places like that. Only a small one that I actually stopped going to only when I was like 16 bc I was literally too big. Meanwhile indoor playgrounds here look like they're definitely big enough for adults.
Do you think if I tried going they'd let me in? I was thinking of going in the morning on a weekday so hopefully there's less kids. Also I'm 20 but I'm a pre T transguy so when I pass I look more like I'm 13(beats looking like a 20 yo woman even if I wasn't a little XD)
So I guess my question is, has anyone here tried going to one of those indoor playgrounds? how old are you/look like you are? Did they let you in? Where there any height/age restrictions but they let you in anyway? Did you go alone or with friends? Was it fun?
TLDR
I want to go to an indoor playground but I'm 20, but sometimes I look 13-16. Has anyone here tried going to one of those indoor playgrounds? how old are you/look like you are? Did they let you in? Where there any height/age restrictions but they let you in anyway? Did you go alone or with friends? Was it fun?
While I have not been to an indoor playground or tried to get into one, they sound like they would be a lot of fun! I think the best thing you can do is try and do some research on the place you are wanting to go to. If they have a website or facebook page, maybe start there. Then the next step would actually be to go there and I would go with friends just because that might make the transition easier for you. Then once you are comfortable, you might be able to try going by yourself. Hopefully these tips help! Best of luck and if you decide to go I hope you have lots of fun. And don't forget that if you can't get in there is always the outdoor playgrounds that you have mentioned. (Those are my personal favorites because I love the swings)
I checked the one I was thinking of going to. There's no mention of any age/height restrictions on their website.
Unfortunatelly I don'y have any friends to go with :C. I have only one friend, they're not a little but they said they'd like to go to a place like that anyway. Unfortunatelly, they're very busy.
Maybe I'll take a bunch of anxiety meds and try to tell myself to not care what anyone thinks and try to go sometime XD
If you can find an outdoor gym where you live a lot of them have playground like structures like monkey bars! When you think about it gyms are like play grounds for grown ups hahaha! Honestly though going with a friend will make it 100% socially acceptable, I've gone to the playground outside of little context with friends a lot and no one really cares about young people using it. I think indoor ones will be trickier though if they have employees who might enforce age restrictions.
I find no reason why it wouldnt be allowed for you to go. I as well get mistaken younger by others who think im 12. Im 4'11 so i think thats why i dont have much of an issue being able to go to indoor. But most places are accepting and to me i dont care if i get looks as long as i have fun. Just check online to see if there are any restrictions to the play place is all.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]