IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am a plus sized little that has almost no time to completely be in little space. I am either at college or working. What are ways to discreetly dress as a little? I love anything flowy and cute so I try to wear skirts and dresses that are like that but it's not the same. I find myself really missing my sippy cup when I'm not at home. I can't bring them out no matter how badly I want to. I have to find alternatives because I tend to slip into little space while outside the comfort of my home. I don't have a lot of control over it and tend to become distressed. I need alternatives :sry:
I almost always wear little clips in my hair. They're relatively inexpensive (I got mine from Claire's) and they can be as simple or as intricate that you want them to be! I have a set of glitter and a set of pastel clips -- I wear them all of the time and always get compliments on them, people think they're cute! If you don't like wearing clips in your hair, you can wear a cute bag too. I have a couple that I wear, two of which are backpacks, which I think are much more versatile than purses. One is a pastel purple and pink backpack that carries my usual supplies for my classes, when I have classes. Another is a Betsy Johnson cross-body purse that's pastel pink and black with cute bows on it. I've gotten compliments on both and they both make me feel super cute and little! If you want something even more inconspicuous I also like to wear a plain pastel jacket or sweater with my outfits. It's super easy to find too (I got mine from Walmart!). It's really about being creative. You can get plain things in your favorite colors and then put pins on them if you want. Maybe put a safety pin, which is little and inconspicuous, it could represent your little self especially if you wear diapers (safety pins are often associated with diapers and babies). You could use anything that makes you feel little or reminds you of being little, as long as you know what it means, that's all that matters! :stuffie:
They DO have various "adult sippy cups" aka reusable hot/cold travel mugs of various cute designs. Some are very cute with sayings and characters. You can hide small comfort items and books in a large purse or bag. As for the wardrobe options I've gone to Torrid and other plus size clothing options for cute pajamas. I just got 4 new ones at Walmart not long ago! I would find Little panties or adult underroos? I DID see some Wonder Woman ones but they were pricey. Bra and panties sets may be an option? Cute character tees with your favorite jeans or a onesie under them that looks like a bodysuit? Hoodies are plentiful now also! You can try specialty baby doll or Lolita dresses though they're pricier. You can find or make Little jewelry options that you can add to various outfits also. A Little watch perhaps? It all depends on what environment you need to be in.
I'm pretty plus sized too. Like really... anyways I wear a lot of flower crowns and accessories from Hot Topics BlackHeart line. Like Skeeter said Torrid is really good. I get most of my clothes from City Chic, an online plus-sized thingy. They don't have a lot of little stuff but it can be styled that way. Also on my backpack, I have a lil elephant keychain. Her name is Eloise and she's a mini stuff. I don't have a onesie yet but I always wear a tanktop so it kinda feels like that. I hope this helps!!
Hi Alise. I also find stress can bring my little emotional side out so I find having some little things helps me settle.
I don't wear many little type clothes but try to have some things with me. I take my Beanie Boo, Darla, with me (she came on a big holiday with me!). I also have cute water bottles and travel mugs.
I have some cute tshirts.
If you want discreet cute things, try cute socks (I just got some unicorns and llamas), and undies.
You can turn plain things cute with little appliques (haberdashery stores have lots) that you can sew on.
You could also get temporary tattoos (or permament if you want!) of pretty things.
And little jewelry things like charms. I now have a pretty butterfly Pandora charm.
The main thing is that you have things that mean something to little you, not what 'looks' little.
Have fun.
Hugz Suz x
i pretty much wear my little clothes 24/7 mainly because where i am from boys mainly wear jeans, hoodies, plain shirts etc. etc. plus most stuff is too wide for me so it's baggy so i can wear a diaper and it's discreet also my daddy thinks i am cute in my clothes
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]