IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I saw a tutorial on here about littles coming out but nothing on daddies coming out. I'm sure atleast a few of you are thinking, "why does a daddy have to worry about coming out?" Well quite frankly, most of society doesn't understand the role and just lump us in the same category as child molesters. In previous relationships, no amount of explanation was able to educate or change their opinion. Which has led me to hide that part of me. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me. After being told so many times I was a pedofile, I started to think I was. Though I have no interest in children sexually. Never have in the least bit. Im just very attracted to women who wear playful/young clothes and are free spirited and young at heart. Oh and talking like a baby I find so seductive. When children talk like that it annoys me to no end. I'm just find myself to be nurturing and caring (great father irl) and when I found this community my whole mindset changed. A weight off my shoulders. I'm not alone, I'm not a pedofile, there's now a chance I don't have to bury that part of me, now i can truly be who I am. But how? This community is so much bigger than I ever expected but not large enough to make this easy! Lol. I live in ohio and when I did a search on cgl, within 100 miles was only like 5 littles. Not much room to find the one! So that leaves option number 2, find a special someone who isn't a little and hope they accept that part of me. Which doesn't end well. How can I come out so that my needs are met and I can be me without becoming some old single guy who chases away women who don't understand and think I'm sick?
I think it should be a process. Ask if it would be okay for you to take over in the bedroom but make it known that it is okay for them to have a say also. Refer them to this site or other informational sites. Perhaps take a look on that one fet community website for a partner near you. Not all littles are openly admitting to being who they are online. You know what you like, search for it.
I think today’s society is changing. I never understood why I was attracted to older men, when I’m reality, it was the way they treated me. I’m a proud little. I have a Daddy dom. I love being in my little space. You need to find someone who is open minded. Who can be a woman when needed, but a little when she’s in the mood.
Thanks Sammy and amber. While I already am the don in the relationship, this type of thing I think is beyond her understanding. I agree that I need to be looking, but I do love her, and we have children together. So leaving isn't an option. Thanks for response though, very inciteful and helpful.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]