IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 43428
This was a topic that I was inclinded to bring up due to me being a younger caregiver. The typical ideology of a caregiver/little relationship is that that caregiver is older however, as long as the caregiver is 18 why should it matter? I don't want the fact that I am only 18 to make people think I am not good enough to be their caregiver or that I'm not capable. I completley understand that some people have specific preferences though.

What are your thoughts on this?
I don't think there's anything wrong with a caregiver who is younger than their little. As long as you and your partner are both having your needs met, there's no reason I can see why there has to be a specified age gap. I suppose having an older caregiver might help some Littles regress, but that would be a matter of personal preference.
Honestly as long as both partners are 18+ I don't think it matters one bit what their actual ages are or who's older than who. Being a Caregiver is more about your personality as a nurturing and caring person, not what specific physical age you are. It's all about the mental mindset!
My caregiver is actually a year younger than me. It's never been an issue for us at all and honestly i forget most of the time lol. But i really see no problem at all, i don't see the need for littles to HAVE to be smaller, younger, more sensitive or anything like that. Everyone is different so there is gonna be alot of different relationships.
Everyone is equal and everyone is special <3
I'm 54 and my daddy is 47 but it doesn't matter.
I suppose if people are attracted to certain age groups (as some 'vanilla' relationships) it will be a consideration for a romantic/physically intimate cg/l couple.
But generally our age based on our date of birth becomes much more fluid once we get to adulthood.
I think as long as you are 18 or older, I think it is fine. Everyone has their own preference, so so people in the community will probably have an issue with your age or prefer more experienced caregivers. In my opinion, the only thing that matters is how a caregiver conducts him/herself. I hope this helps.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]