IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and would like to just get some advice. I've been my Daddy's little girl for almost 10 months. We have know each other for 10 years and very very briefly dated for a couple of weeks in the beginning but frequently slept with each other during those years when we were single. He now lives a state away from me (he moved 3 years ago before we started the DDLG relationship)

My problem is he is incredibly selfish and only thinks of himself. He has multiple little girls (I though a daddy was supposed to only have one or two little girls not 10 or more on rotation). He will go days without saying anything to me and someday's all I get is a good morning text and that's it. He doesn't seem interested in my life at all. I try to be a good girl and follow every one his rules (wearing my chokers, sending photos, wearing cute outfits, certain training etc) while living a state away. But my daddy is incredibly popular with any woman he crosses paths with (It doesn't help he is a popular online gaming figure with multiple woman calling him Daddy and begging him to firetruck them, how much they love him etc)

The only time he gives me the care I desire (which is not much that I ask of anyways) is when I travel over to see him (which is like every 5 months or so)

I threatened to walk away from him a few weeks ago saying why does he need me with his hoards of other girls who love and adore him. He said he was sorry and didn't want me to walk. I know he is busy with what he does for a living but I have way, way more on my plate than him on a daily basis and I don't go distant and bluntly quiet.

I love my Daddy more than anything but I'm tired of being a void filler in his life. I don't want to be spoiled or given cute gifts I just want his attention and time.

If I leave I will be beyond heartbroken and in pain, if I stay I will be fighting for his time and attention. I don't know what to do
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]