IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am very new to the community and find that, here, I feel more open to express myself without judgement. I have been doing research because being little is a non-physically intimate thing for me. I have recently moved and feel that now being in a place of my own I don't have to hide how I feel at times, which is little. I have asked myself if maybe I age regress, there have been countless times over the years I found myself running around and hopping around the house enthusing about cartoons or superheros. However, before this recent move, I would suppress this a lot more in fear of what others thought and would find myself sadden n lost.

I'm getting to me first sippy n little day I promise :p

All this being said, I've been interested in pacis and bottles for a while and recently have been waiting impatiently for more monies so i can get some of these things as well as goodnites. I do have a boyfriend and we live together. I'm not sure how he will feel about all of this especially the goodnites but he doesn't mind too much when i'm little, most the time hes distracted with gaming but he will giggle some when I come running in the room to show him something I colored. I sneaked and bought some cheap pacis but they are sadly too small, though, I will still chew on them when I can. I have put holes in the lid of water bottles to drink out of. The other day I lost my lid and was sad. I didn't want to spend time making another, and felt I was too little to use a knife at the time. After loosing my lid I told my bf that maybe I could get something real that was similar. He said, "Like a sippy"? I said yes and he giggles some saying nothing is wrong with that.

So Yesterday we went to the dollar tree and I got my first sippy cup!.. also a candy bar and teddy snacks :3 It was a very long and busy day but as soon as we got home I washed me cup, filled it up, grabbed me snacks, and plopped myself in the floor. Though I know I am little, I wasn't too sure how to know if I was actually in littlespace/regressing or just having normal playtime.. until yesterday. I was running on 3 hrs of sleep and had a 10 work shift to pull an hr and a half after finally getting home. I was very tired. After drinking out of me sippy cup and eating snacks, I went and climbed into my bfs lap and fell asleep on him while he was gaming. I woke minutes later to find out it was work time. I didn't want to go, I was tired and as my bf tried to help get me up going.. I was little.

I found myself pouting and tearing up, dragging my clothes around asking my bf questions (I don't know how to explain the kind I asked, kinda looking for conformation I guess). I went and hid in the closet while he sat on the bed asking me what I was going to do and explaining the consequences of not going. Finally it was decided that I was staying home. I told him I would be productive until bedtime. I went back to the living room and plopped on the floor, going back n forth looking at the computer screen and coloring book. I couldn't resist, I dumped out my crayons and started coloring. It turned out pretties :3

Any thoughts or comments on any of this? Not looking for anything specific just curious what others think.
Sounds like your boyfriend is very supportive and understanding of you being little. I am not new to it. But the guy I just started dating is. I habe actually never had a sippy but I have always wanted one. I think I want a paci even more. But I always hear about people saying how they can he to small.
Ohhhh your boyfriend sounds like he'd be super supportive if you just told him the whole story. That'a awesome. And if he isn't..well..his loss. I'd take baby steps and see where he stands slowly. haha. "baby steps". haha i made a baby little funny. :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]