IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi, I’m new to this site. I’m kinda diving back into this lifestyle and by diving I mean more along the lines of wading in quickly. I’ve known I was little since at least 17 and I’ve been into diapers since I was 5 or so. I’ve had relationships in the past that really only ended up as friendships (which is great) or just fizzled 😢

When I first met my husband(then boyfriend) he was open to the lifestyle, however a few things have made it complicated. Mind you he had never heard of such a thing and was raised very traditionally. He has broken my trust on a few different things that has been trying to mend back together. I can easily forgive but it’s very hard for me to forgive as well as let walls come down again. We now have 2 small children which makes time for anything intimate nearly impossible 😳🙄 also being pregnant and having surgery(c sections) messes with how you feel overall.

Basically, I’m feeling super vulnerable and sad right now. He claims he wants to be let in again but it’s very hard for me to let go around him anymore.
I think there is a part of me that thinks the same will happen again. I also feel like he really needs to do more research on things in order to make me trust he really wants to do this for me as we’ll seeing more of an effort. (This is by no means me saying I don’t want to be with my husband. I do love him very much.) I guess I just wish I could go back to the part when we had a dynamic of DDlg so I could try all over?

Any tips or suggestions on how I can broach the subject with him without feeling super embarrassed?
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]