IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
You can utilize the calendar on your phone to help you keep track of appointments and other scheduled tasks. You can use the reminders app to help you remember things too and get that pop up notification. For example, if you set the app to remind you to go to the bathroom to give yourself the opportunity to “try” every hour and a half then if you have bladder control issues it’ll be minimized.

If you search through the App Store there are other helpful apps like reminders to drink water, apps that help you count calories and other nutritional facts if you enter in a meal. Heck, if you search for self care apps there are even apps to help with meditation, bedtime routines, and general health reports.

You’ll have to sit down and take some time to input these things initially, but it’s better than forgetting what needs to be done.

If you want to reward yourself then you can even enter that into these types of apps so that you know on X day you get your treat for not missing important self-care and events. You could buy a calendar to hang on your wall too to help you be casually reminded about these rewards as you walk past it.

You do not require a caregiver. You can definitely take care of yourself. You just need to take time to prioritize your own well-being. There are plenty of tools you can use to give yourself rules and structure. You are important, you’re worth the time.
Hey, :hi: I'm Violet, I'm also a baby/little girl, and I don't have a daddy right now either and I'm finding it hard so I can relate to you there.

One thing that is definitely helping me is making other little/middle friends that can relate to me the way vanilla friends just can't.

I don't know enough about what's going on to really help much, but I would love to chat some/message here and see if I can offer any advice. The least I can do is let you get all your worries heard to another little/baby girl so you know you aren't alone.

So feel free to message me (I'm also fairly new here so we might have to be patient with each other figuring out how this site works hehe).

I'm always open to ranting to, or asking questions (no guarantees I know the answer though!!), I have a chat site listed in my profile if it's hard to message here (I've never actually tried before so I'm not sure how this site sets up messaging). Feel free to message me here or on a chat site as well okay Rozey? :hugs:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]