IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I know I'm suppose to be stern and regal the leader in the relationship but does that mean that I'm not allowed to have a cute side as well like having my own stuffed animals and have freak out moments about tv shows and cute things. I don't think its specifically wrong mind you but I'm wondering if you think it fits into the role of being a caregiver?
Yes you can :) Mine has a stuffy and he throws fits sometimes (play fits) ad we eat dinosaur gummies in bed and snugs with blankeys. He can be big and tough too but sometimes you guys need a break :) We can attempt to adult you.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]