IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Tritonlovesariel
Hello all!

So, I know I'm probably in the minority here but I am really into braces. In my opinion, aside from pigtails, it is one of the most adorable things a middle can have/wear. My middle is on board so I'd love to get my princess some braces! I'm not looking for real ones. She already had them and her teeth are perfect now. In any case, I looking for a way to replicate the look of braces for a short periods of time mainly just for scenes. Buying or making, I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

TLA
By JuneStar
I know that fake braces for adults do exist. You can find them all over the internet.

The catch is that you want something that she can remove frequently. Actors and actresses who have used fake braces for show and/or movie parts have often reported that they negatively impacted their teeth.

Google things like "fake adult braces" and see where it gets you. Most of the Halloween shops sell fake teeth that look like they have braces on them. I don't recommend them because it'll make it harder for her to speak too (and just won't feel real). Look for something that will temporarily adhere to the teeth--and, again, don't have her wear them all of the time or she may seriously need major dental work.

Youtube also has a ton of personal tutorials on how to create the temporary braces effect.

Something like this might work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZ63m_QneE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILRNcQvOE50
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]