IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've been curious about this lifestyle for many years and recently had the opportunity to have my first Daddy...and I loved it. Had we not moved away from eachother it would have continued.
My question is about talking with this interest with people not necessarily in the lifestyle. Should I specifically only date men that are potential Daddies? Or can I bring it up in a way that won't freak someone out in a regular dating scene. Thanks all....I am so looking forward to connecting with others and finding out more about myself in the process.
If it's important to you, you might need to bring it up early or use dating sites that cater to the audience. The general population can respond negatively when you ask them about the idea, and it can sometimes really make things difficult if your partner is "trying" but not comfortable in the role you'd like them to fill.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]