IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I think it's perfectly fine to want to have both a female and male Caregiver in these dynamics. I don't think it's "normal" in the aspect of "common" but I think it's logical to possibly desire both caregiver types.

What I think you're going to run into is:

1. An unpartnered person who is also interested in the dynamic you've described but is also unable to find all 3 people to fulfill all 3 roles.

2. An unpartnered person who is interested in only the physically intimate aspects of the dynamic you've described.

3. A Daddy Dom/little girl couple who want you take you on as a second little (more of a little sister to the current lg).

4. A long search to find the perfect fit.

5. Possibly the realization that you don't actually want two people domming you.

I suggest you create a personals ad here (if you haven't already) and try to search out what you're looking for already. It can be a long process to find the perfect person much less the person couple who want to take care of you.

If you're sure it's what you want then don't give up so easily. You're going to go through a lot of people who aren't right for you before you find the right people for you.

Best of luck!

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]