IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By longdistancedaddy
Hi all.
I'm a Daddy Dom who for half a year lived a LDR with a little who lived all the way in America (I'm in the UK). She introduced me into the lifestyle and wanted me to be her Dom, asking me to collar her a month ago. We spent every day together for hours on Skype (eating, playing, watching shows, showering, even sleeping together and waking up for work together) and made lots of plans for our future but ultimately her medical issues and needs caused her to seriously doubt any potential future we could have had and she ended our relationship.

With her previously being a little and introducing me to the life of a Daddy Dom I feel like I learnt a really valuable lesson about myself. I really want the lifestyle and miss the times I spent with her and am finding it hard to adjust back to a normal routine. I would love to find a little but am worried I'm rushing.

Do any of you have any advice on tips for getting over lost littles and finding that special one who might be somewhere out there?
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]