IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello everybody!!
There have been this question that I've been wondering about for quite a long time. How would a cg/l relationship bloom/proceed if you don't live near your partner(s)? With non-cg/l relationships, I would kind of understand but adding cg/l would complexities as these relationships don't tend to be just talking to each other and it tends to be a lot more complicated. How would rewards and punishments be dealt? How does the physically intimate aspects of cg/l (if there are any) be incorporated when you can't meet your physically partner? I am very interested in long distance relationships (as I am too shy to actually meet anyone) but the technicalities of it still confuses me, and I would like to learn more about it before I try anything. Thank you for reading and/or answering my questions! If you are in, or were in, a long distance relationship, I would love to hear your experiences with it and how you coped.
I have personally never carried on a long distance relationship for more than a few months. However, I've heard of some LDRs going on for years, perhaps because the partners just never got a chance to meet or for some other kind of complicated reason. Here are some things I've seen those relationships do.
  • 1: One relationship I saw had the daddy dom in a much more dom position. He would touch base with his partner every morning to pick what color and fabric of panties she'd wear. He would also frequently check up on her through the day. Perhaps to make sure she was doing as she was instructed to do. Every night the dom would also ask her to cam with him. The little in the relationship just happened to be extremely obedient and I assume this would be a requirement for an LDR like this to function.
  • 2: Another feature of this relationship was that they were both constantly texting each other. That and they were extremely good over text messages. Some LDRs I have seen have worked better over voice chat. a chat site, telegram, or skype are good for keeping in contact like that. You need to be in contact regularly though. I'd say at least every other day.
  • 3: One LDR I saw was made because the kiddo couldn't really have a daddy in real life due to a partner restriction. He was allowed to have a daddy but for whatever reason was very happy and loyal to his current partner. The way he worked through this was by using second life as means to imagine a reality where he and his daddy could live together. Second life has a variety of user made products, such as yuus/nuuu, toddledoo bodies, and interactive diapers that help two people interact, even if it is just in silly online play. (note: it is never alright to add physically intimate mods to these products, as it is against linden labs child avatars TOS). There are also a few babyfur, AB, and family friendly sims you can search for in their built in search bar.
  • 4: My LDR involed playing a lot of online video games with my partner. This interaction between us allowed us to handle the reality of not being together. If we couldn't be together, at least we could do something together. I also used movie streaming services to watch movies with my partner. It was nice to just be in contact like that.
Good luck finding your own LDR. Communication is key!

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]