IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So my little is on her period and shes in a lot of pain. I was wondering if there was a simple way to reduce the pain and make her more like her cheerful self again. Any tips or insight is helpful.
One thing you can do is use a heating pad, get her a little bit of choclate, and give her a bath. I do this whenever I am on mine and it helps a great deal.
By Rosetta
taking painkillers like ibuprofen every month will ruin your stomach. (it took me just 3 years to ruin mine and now i cant take any inflammatory medicin anymore when i have something that actually needs it like a flu,...)
Best is to go with all-natural things like rolling up in a ball, making it cosy in bed and indeed, giving a bath is nice and making sure she is getting changed (but never wash the private parts with soap!!! Just warm water is great.
Something that works really well is get a sock, preferably like a tube sock, and fill it with rice. Microwave it in 30 second intervals for 2-3 minutes total. Then use it as a heating pad! They also sell really cute animals with rice in them that you can use for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you find something that works, just do it. Yes it may not be "healthy" in the long run and you will have long term issues but everything is bad for you these days. Just be as comfortable as you can as long as you can.

I used to be super super bad, to the point where he thought I had a serious condition because I would be in bed for a week unable to even walk most times. He would have to carry me to the bath all the time.

Take an empty water bottle and fill with hot water. This is just a standard 500ML bottle of water. You can then roll the bottle over her tummy and it massages and soothes the pain. Back massages are nice too.

Hot bath with epsom salts to sooth sore muscles.

Rocking her side to side where her body would left to right rather than front to back. This helps lessen cramping and speeds the "process" along. Almost like you are trying to get your right elbow to touch your right hip then switch to have your left elbow touch your left hip.

Warm your hand in a bowl of hot water or use a hot water bottle to warm up your hand then place your hot hand on her tummy. The mix of hot and your touch will soothe her physically and emotionally.

Small amount of good quality chocolate. Like a real milk chocolate bar without candies/nuts. Make her take small little nibbles and melt in your mouth. It takes your mind off off the pain and chocolate has that "feel good" feeling about it.

PMS heat pads. You can buy these at the drug store and they are disposable heat patches like the Robax ones for your back. This also saved me multiple times.

Midol or other PMS symptom medications: Yes not great to take all the time but if she knows when she will be dealing with this you can take one the day before and prevent really bad ones. You do not have to take them every 4-6 hours so sometimes just one works.

Birth control: This is the route I had to go as I was given the option to have the removal procedure when I was 16 since it was so bad. The kind I take is called Seasonale (I'm in Canada so you may not be able to get it) Completely took mine away and I can live my life freely now. Doctors do not recommend that you take them long term and even more so they do not recommend that you skip the placebo pills. My situation was an exception because it was so severe. I do not suggest that this is the best way to go but some people have it harder than others.
Everybody already mentioned a lot of good tips for the pain and general ickiness, but I also wanted to say. Periods can be a really Grown Up thing that can take you out of feeling little, but I think that the tampon/pad brand U by Kotex helps with that a little bit! The boxes are black, but the products are all wrapped in cute, brightly colored packages!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]