IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any useful info for me (very new to this lifestyle). I'd specially appreciate any advice on how to approach the subject with my daddy. He is trying but I know he's real confused. He has no experience with the kink community so I'm sure he's feeling lost too and I'm shy so it's hard to bring it up. He kinda understands what I want but I don't think he gets the extent of it and I don't know how to explain it without it sounding weird.. Thaaaaank youse all :splode:
My advice on this topic is that you need to be confident about the subject. If you exude a sense of confidence and know the kind of things you'd like to receive from a daddy, you lover can be more agile in responding to your desires. If you're clear and concise with what you want, then your daddy will not only know you're serious, but he'll know what he has to do to make you happy. And if he's a good daddy, you and him will be able to make compromises that will fulfill the both of you.

For the feeling of being lost by the kink community, you should know that people will be overwhelmed if they are presented too much information too quickly. You should start with basic information about the kink lifestyle you're into. Things like how D/S relationships work: ideas of consent and caregiver roles. You should also start with key services you'd like to see your daddy perform for you. If you like, you can pass on useful web resources. You probably shouldn't just tell him to check out this forum and make his own conclusions. You should definitely try and explain it to him. And hopefully you have an idea of how things work.

If not I can answer more questions if you like.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]