IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By PrincessVerena
I like to have a pacifier, drink from a sippee cup, I have stuffies, and I enjoy doing a lot of stuff that other littles do. The only problem is that I hate the way of communication. I feel weird if I baby talk or talk in a childish way. I like the way my daddy talks to me, but I never like talking back in that sort of way. Does this mean I am not a little?
By Jack
Idk, I don't really talk a whole lot different. My tone of voice changes though when I go into my little space. So, yeah. I think you're a little if you feel little inside.
By LilAjgus83
If you feel like a little and identify as a little then you are a little. There are no rules about how you have to act or talk when you are in little space. It varies greatly for all of us. Embrace who you are and have fun, don't worry about the rest.
By Littlepup
yeah! you can decided if you are little or not, there is no right or wrong way. it's not like a test you have to pass, it's just whatever you want it to be! I think since you are here and you really enjoy those things (as do I) that you should call yourselve a little if that is what you feel like!
By Feathers
I've thought about this too. This is the conclusion I came to: Real little kids are always so proud of their skills and doing the best they can. Remember feeling so proud that you could do something? So I think it's completely fine that you use the skills you have in littlespace. I don't do baby talk, either, and I do fancy shading and additions to the pictures in my coloring book. Weirdly, doing the best I legitimately can and having a really nice picture at the end that I am genuinely proud to show off makes me much happier than tamping that skill down because real 2 year olds don't have anything close to the skill to color that way.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]