IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am very new to this whole scene. I am looking for advice on whether all rules should be established up front in a new relationship with an lg or if it is better to start with some basics and add as we get more comfortable. I am not sure just where to begin. I have talked to more lg's than DD's so I figured I would just solicit some wisdom that can only come through real experience.
Well, I'm not a daddy dom...but I was a AB daddy for a little while. I really decided that I was going to treat little ones the way I wanted to be treated deep down. It didn't last long because I kept getting jealous.

To be honest with you, a lot of the answer to this question is rather contextual. If I was in a situation where I was with a LG that wanted to move very fast, maybe establishing numerous rules at the beginning would be good. These days I tend to like people that move slower though, so talking out rules that will actually be achievable is more my thing. I tend to find if a DD establishes too many rules or doesn't really talk rules over with me, they can be awfully hard to follow. I think the best rules are the ones me and daddy have come up with together as opposed to just being handed a bunch to think over. I think that makes the relationship more personal too. If you just write down a list of rules and give them to every LG, it's not going to make those LGs special.

The most important part of establishing rules in any D/S dynamic is CONSENT though. You want to make sure that any rules you implement are consented to by both parties. Try to make rules when you've both got a clear head. Make sure there are safe words to bend the rules. Some doms I've met have even gone so far as to create written contracts with their subs. So really, you can't be too thorough.

Hope that helps a bit.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]