IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
As a daddy I think one of the best ways to show affection is by cooking all your little ones meals.
I'm looking for ideas of meals to make your little feel really well little

Anyone have any good ideas?
By trenton87
As a daddy I think one of the best ways to show affection is by cooking all your little ones meals.
I'm looking for ideas of meals to make your little feel really well little

Any Littles have any good ideas?
By IM_A_PRINCESS
If you can dip it, littles love it. Anything we can eat with our hands. Anything that is personal size or bite sized. Mini things are adorable.

Grilled cheese!
You can cut it into thin strips and make dippy grilled cheese.

Pastry!
Ahhhh little weakness is always pastry.

Penne pasta with their favorite sauce
much easier to eat and stops from big bites

Chicken Caesar salad
Very tasty and lots of veggies and healthy things

Taco salad
You can make it in a mini bag of doritos for walking tacos.

Cold dinner/Anitpasto dinner/clean out the fridge dinner/too warm to cook dinner
Meat, cheese, crackers, fruit, veggies with dip

Fruit with dip! (also love love love this one)
Take a cuppy of vanilla greek yogurt and put bite sized pieces of fruit around it with a cocktail fork. And if she is really good you can even put some teddy ghrams on the plate so she can dip in yogurt.

Tuna salad with crackers on the side to dip into.

Ice tea with lemon slices inside

mini size items like meat loafs made in a muffin pan, individual quiches, sheppards pie

Leftover cereal bars!
You take all of the different leftover cereals and make rice crispie type squares with them. I like golden ghrams and lucky charms mixed. This is also a fun activity to do with your little and they can decorate them or make them into fun shapes.

Oven smores if you do not have a camp fire
Place graham crackers on a cookie sheet, place a piece of chocolate on it then a mallow. Broil on low until gooey (you have to watch them though they can burn easy) then put another cracker on top and TADA!! Smores! Just don't put your sticky hands in your pockets. I did that once....

little tea sandwiches like cucumber and cream cheese cut into triangles

Anything in "slider" form meat ball sammiches, chicken parmesean, hot or cold ones are good.

Corn on the cob

Hope this helps! I am super hungry now. :bye: :bye:
By trenton87
Thank you so much a lot of these are new ideas to me and I really want to try them out now. Have a great day I'm a princess
By PeppermintBatty
DINO NUGGETS!!!!
I guess you don't really cook those because they come pre-cooked and you just reheat them, but they are super tasty.

Mac and Cheese with cut up hot dogs in it.
Very tasty. Very little-friendly

That's all I got right now. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.
By Alfie
i like chicken nuggets an those smiley face potato things or or cut up fish finger an ketchup as a lunch
By IM_A_PRINCESS
trenton87 wrote:Thank you so much a lot of these are new ideas to me and I really want to try them out now. Have a great day I'm a princess
YAY welcome! Maybe I should write a little cook book.... it can be pocket size hehehe :craze:
By trenton87
Haha I would love a copy if you ever do!! Maybe you could start your own thread all about little cooking ideas
By CrystalGoddess
all the smallest vegies at the greengrocer that day, steamed with dipping sauces

one egg omlette in a single-serve size pan (comes out tiny when folded over)

'cup egg' you soft boil eggs and then spoon them into a cup with salted butter and pepper, serve with toast 'soldiers' :paci: :pacy: sound cute asking for 'cup egg' too :D

pikelets/pancakes with choccy chip smily faces or blueberry smiles

banana muffins or bananabread made in cupcake moulds, or cheesy bread

tomato cheese toasties cut into strips and each strip wrapped in a lettuce leaf like a 'sleeping baby'

home made french fries dipped in sauce (where the sauce is secretly salad cos you mix alfalfa sprouts and chives into mayo with ranch or ketchup)
By IM_A_PRINCESS
trenton87 wrote:Haha I would love a copy if you ever do!! Maybe you could start your own thread all about little cooking ideas
There should be a section in it for things that littles can cook for their bigs too! Like sammiches :) or little cracker sammiches with a piece of salami, cheese, and crackers instead of bread. So many ideas ahhhh! :craze:
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]