IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Kensey143 wrote:I am actually new as well. My wife is a little and she wants me to be her mommy. I am trying to get enlightenment from some people because I have no idea what I am doing!
Hahahaha!!!! I'm sure you'll do fine [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Ami wrote:Yeah, we're around.

Frankly I am surprised there's not more. I have observed that both age disparity and power exchange relationships are comparatively common within the lesbian community.

That's also why I signed up here. I noticed a distinct lack of lesbians about here, as uncomfortable as it can be to be to be one of very few females about, I thought perhaps if I had a visible presence here it might encourage others to join or make themselves known.
Very smart you are

PeppermintBatty wrote:It's hard for boys too y'know. There's a lot of straight DDLG relationships but much less gay ones. In fact I don't think I've met many gay guys on here period. :paci:
Oh yea I haven't thought about that... That's sucky too

CrystalGoddess wrote:I'm a pansexual poly Mommy, I have a lesbian little and a non-physically intimate little boy (both long distance), as well as a cismale vanilla boyfriend and a transmale sub/person who enjoys something that appears to be painful, tedious, or humiliating lover.

Hi there!

I obviously don't fit the bill but I am a Mommy domme with a little princess :)
Hi hi hi! Wowza that's a mouth full :0 very unconventional though hehe

deerest wrote:Yep! I'm mommy and owner of my little, who is also my wife. We switch though so sometimes I'm the baby :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cuuuuute also goalssss hahaha

Beastie wrote:I'm just queer/bi in general, but I've been domme to a lot of submissives and little girls that were female before. It's out there!
I haven't the foggiest idea of where to look though

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]