IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi! I just wanted to talk about videogames for littles! Do any care givers out there have videogames that their littles like to play or that they like to play with them? And littles out there who play games, what games do you like? c: I really like Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life, they're both so cute they help me get into and stay in little space~ Pokemon is also a really fun one. Any other suggestions or favorites? :heart:
Hi! I just wanted to talk about videogames for littles! Do any care givers out there have videogames that their littles like to play or that they like to play with them? And littles out there who play games, what games do you like? c: I really like Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life, they're both so cute they help me get into and stay in little space~ Pokemon is also a really fun one. Any other suggestions or favorites? :heart:
Me and my Daddy play Minecraft together! The other day we found a slime and we built a bunch of fences around him and now he's my pet and his name is Lime :heart:
Nintendo games are SO LITTLE FRIENDLY.
They're colorful. And cute. And they're fun. And simple. And omg I played nintendo all the time when I was little.
My favorite games are kirby games and paper mario games and um. um. um! I really like all of them.
#nintendofanlittle
We love games!!!

(not a video game but all littles who like word games should get this) We play bananagrams. Its a scrabble crossword type game but any ages as long as you can spell can play (so so so much fun! Only $15 at Wal-Mart) http://www.bananagrams.com/

When he plays Playstation or Xbox I always cuddle up with him and I am his Navigator. I tell him when I see the guys/zombies. We play two player call of duty too (I know not little friendly)

Mario Cart, sometimes he will bring the projection screen and projector outside and we play outside in my back yard
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]